• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

How to connect Apple phone to jbl lsr305

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

argentum246

Hello experts
I have a friend who has jbl lsr 305 n wants to connect his iphone to play music wirelessly (wired sometimes) . Not sure what is the budget options he has without spending huge on pricey DACS.
Thanks in advance for any help

argentum246

I am assuming that there is cable available to connect them directly.. any budget DACS that can help here that might have both cable / AirPlay / Bluetooth connectivity?

argentum246

How trushar? The airport express has audio out just like apple phone. they both have 3.5 mm jack o/p. Any clues on how i can connect it to LSR which does not have standard phone-i line.

efernand1

Hi

Your friend needs to get a Bluetooth device like this

https://www.amazon.in/Teconica-Blue...-9&keywords=bluetooth+device+with+stereo+jack

Almost all bluetooth devices have a EP jack plug and the LSR 305 has a big jack....so...a converter needs to be added.

https://www.amazon.in/6-35Mm-Female...531106052&sr=1-2&keywords=3.5+mm+jack+adaptor

This will work....cant guarantee leaks and humm noise due to jack into jack connections but this is whats there...unless you go hunting in the market.....

efernand1

argentum246

i need both... so that i do not bound my phone at one place. Also can a DAC help .. i have no clue on DACs ..

argentum246

Thanks friend. Now what budget DAC you suggest that can give me both wired / bluetooth interface to connect to LSR 305.