How to get rid of wires - telephone, network, RCA, Composite, Component, speaker wire....etc

arnprasad

HI All,

Am sure I am not the only one with tons/metres of unwanted wires accumulated in my 20+ years of HT journey. many of these like telephone, Composite...etc is no longer needed and I do have toslink, component..etc which some may need, but I do not I just need to get rid of these to make space. What is the solution? just throw it in the garbage bin? do we have some kind of community collection center where I can dump it so that someone who may need it make use of it? What is the environmentally way to go about in this situation?

HI All,

Am sure I am not the only one with tons/metres of unwanted wires accumulated in my 20+ years of HT journey. many of these like telephone, Composite...etc is no longer needed and I do have toslink, component..etc which some may need, but I do not I just need to get rid of these to make space. What is the solution? just throw it in the garbage bin? do we have some kind of community collection center where I can dump it so that someone who may need it make use of it? What is the environmentally way to go about in this situation?
Electrical wire i gave my electrician
Coaxial wire i gave to a local hardware store
Telephone and CAT i gave to my local MTNL linesman
All TV related stuff like S video, splitters etc to the local TV repair shop

So i managed to give away to people who could use or sell it themselves. Throwing it into the garbage means that the local rag pickers just burn the insulation off for the metal and increases the pollution

If you have a couple of optical cables to give away, i would be interested😂

You could also try to get rid of some of the stuff through our giveaway section.

You could also try to get rid of some of the stuff through our giveaway section.
Guess shipping costs of these would be more than their intrinsic value

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back