How to ship Logitech Z623 within India

tdas777

Hi,
I stay in Bangalore and I have a logitech Z623 2.1 speaker system weighing around 10Kgs including packaging. I have the original packaging, but the packaging doesn't have any thermocol block. It is like that from original.

Now I am moving to Kolkata. If the packaging had thermocol blocks inside, it would not be so problematic to ship it.

Any idea to ship it safely with reasonable price?

Use as much of bubble wrap as possible to cover it and get a tight fit inside the carton to prevent it moving around during transportation.

Use as much of bubble wrap as possible to cover it and get a tight fit inside the carton to prevent it moving around during transportation.

Similar method was used by my daughter when bringing infinity bookshelves from USA as checked luggage in soft luggage (strolley). Each speaker weighs 7.5 kg and had soft front i.e grill. A roll of bubble wrap was used along with small theremocole blocks (which came with the speaker) on the edges. This was packed with clothes on all sides inside the soft suitcase. One speaker was kept in each suitcase. Not even a scratch,crush or dent despite change of planes once. we didnot use the original heavy duty cardboard boxes for which there was no space.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back