HT package:budget 20 k

Needed 5 channel home theatre speakers(two floorstanders compulsory) + 5Ch Amp or AVR all in 25K INR. (Sub optional)

Most of the members here are into DENON, MISSION, JAMOS etc for which i cannot devote my budget.

Sentinal,For the budget u have in mind,getting a HT with floor standers wont be easy.A good pair of FS itself will cost u more. For a budget of 25K,your bes bet will be on a HTIB from ONKYO/YAMAHA/JBL-HK or a sweet and decent sterio setup with a pair of BS and a stereo AMP.
Think abt it.

Sentinel,

Unfortunately, you are asking for too much in a small price range. If you want what you pay for, then LG/Samsung/Onkyo are the only packages that you may be able to find. Samsung has floorstanders in their range but their performance is limited. Look at Audiocraft/Craftel (search the forum for their contact information) or DNM for budget 5.1 avrs. They may be able to put together a custom system for you, within your budget. Maybe.

If you want exactly what you pay for, then you're not going to get much. Take the advice of forum members here and build up your system one step at a time. Go for good bookshelves with a good stereo amp, see how it sounds with your music and movies. Then go for the rest of the system after you understand what your needs are. I've gone down this road before where I had a limited budget. Buying everything at once is always suboptimal and inevitably leads to regret somewhere down the road.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back