Hum from DacMagic - Need help

hi gobble -

but why now? - it was well behaved in chennai - it became bad-boy after going to one of the united states -

regds

whoops - that got me thinking - could the dac have been subjected to near zero degree C temperatures in the aircraft luggage hold - and could this have damaged the solder/electronic components?
Nope. I think its humming because its forgotten the words..
Howzaaat?

but why now? - it was well behaved in chennai - it became bad-boy after going to one of the united states -

Suri, there is a little faux pas here. The DAC is very much in Chennai. Only Ram has come back from the US. Maybe it does not like Phoren returned owners? :)

Cheers

A sip of that hemlock on the rocks is said to help the cogitatative cells...

ah yes! Kamal - if i slip into that dreamy state - having had a sip of poison hemlock - or poison VSOP Hennessy -or poison single-malt from the valley of the deer -

well, cognition might suffer - but the truth will be arrived at!!:)

regds

Grub: Mine is DacMagic II mk2i :)

Suri: Havent found a solution yet. So packed it and kept it away so that I dont see it :(. Now the level 1 and 2 upgrades have to wait till the DM is back in shape. Have PMed Rajiv and Reddy to see if they can help

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back