I am a new guy

ahcharn

Hello,

I am Ahcharn and is living in Hong Kong. My main interests are photography and hi-fi.
For photography, I am a Nikon user and have the following bodies models, F2AS, FE2, D700, they are all the nikon products. I alos have the Fujifilm S5 Pro. The Nikon lenses are 24-70 F2.8, 14-24 F2.8. Besides, I also have the following 'old products' from nikon 105 F1.8m, 55 F2.8 micro, and the Angeneaux: 180 F2.3, and 28-70 F2.6 .
For the hi-fi system, I am using the diy tube pre amp and tube power amp.
The source is a Cary CD306. Loudspeaker is the Amphion Argon 2.
It is my pleasure to share with all who have the common interests with me and to learn some experiences from you.

Ahcharn

WELCOME !
Since this is a HIFI forum, i will restrict myself to a breif intro on the Photography part of it. I am photo enthusiast with Nikon D80/70-300VR/50mm f1.8 prime/18-70mm/tamron 90 f2.8 prime/SB600 flash and i try my hands on creative photography when time permits.

On the Hifi side, i am a beginner and have in place few components as per my signature. Good luck to you and be in touch.

rgds swami
itouch/CA340cd/stanton tt/nadc355bee amp/mission m32i/MS309 sub/rotel tuner

Hello,

I am Ahcharn and is living in Hong Kong. My main interests are photography and hi-fi.
For photography, I am a Nikon user and have the following bodies models, F2AS, FE2, D700, they are all the nikon products. I alos have the Fujifilm S5 Pro. The Nikon lenses are 24-70 F2.8, 14-24 F2.8. Besides, I also have the following 'old products' from nikon 105 F1.8m, 55 F2.8 micro, and the Angeneaux: 180 F2.3, and 28-70 F2.6 .
For the hi-fi system, I am using the diy tube pre amp and tube power amp.
The source is a Cary CD306. Loudspeaker is the Amphion Argon 2.
It is my pleasure to share with all who have the common interests with me and to learn some experiences from you.

Ahcharn
hi Ahcharn,
I am from Kolkata, India...welcome to Hi-fi..I am also new to this forum..hope it satisfies you..

Ahcharn, welcome aboard!

Nice and expensive hobbies you got there. Not heavily into photography so I leave that part to the pros here. But the later part is something I'm quite eager about. Even though I'm not familiar with your speakers, I had a chance to listen to your excellent player last year. It was wonderful! A friend of mine is planning to upgrade from CEC TL51XR and this is one of the players we are discussing at the moment.

Cheers.

Ahcharn,
Welcome to hifivision.
Nice to have some one from HK here.
I just got a pair of headphones shipped from there.
By the way, I use a Nikon D200:)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back