I am back!

anm

Back to Faridabad, ie. And missed hfv for few weeks as I was caught up in getting the house ready for the shift, and then shifting, and now with unpacking and arranging things. This would take another month or so it seems. The paint work is still going on but we decided to move so that we are in this house on the first day of Navratra.
Little kid has started going to play school here, and she is extremely happy due to lots of kids around, a park right in front of our house and more parks in the society.
Hope to setup the a/v gear soon and start rocking the house.

Best Wishes to you for your new house & hope you settle in well & are blessed with like minded neighbours who also have similar AV passion! Now that would be icing on the cake right? :D

feeling a little sad as I can not figure out how to arrange my speakers. The sofas are eating up all the prime area. Damn!!!! Seems I won't be able to place speakers as I wanted them to.

thanks everyone. I have done some furniture rearrangements in absence of my wife :) I hope she will be ok. Will share pics soon

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back