i guess it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
unclesamstop-whining.jpg

lol ... rofl .... manus thread with 2 pages i thought something is up. :clapping:

manu smoke a j .... chill out and stop taking things like forums emotionally. if we want you to leave the mod has the option of banning you. so dont make up threads like this ..... keep away from the drama make it about technology.

I do not understand why you guys are getting so emotional and worked up. It is very funny :) You guys make it look like the typical mushy Indian joint family :D
This is a public forum. There are no rules here except for the ones given by the moderator.
Different folks are different. Online forum etiquette comes with time and experience. Accept it and move on.

True for the most part. But try as one might we cant get away from the fact that we are Indian! In the virtual realm as well as physical one:)

...try as one might we cant get away from the fact that we are Indian! In the virtual realm as well as physical one:)

...and what has that to do with turning every possible scenario into a mega soap operatic drama? Whats next; heartfelt apologies, tears, hugs and more tears?!

Is this the fastest moving thread in hifivision? Manu is the next rakhi sawant lol

...and what has that to do with turning every possible scenario into a mega soap operatic drama? Whats next; heartfelt apologies, tears, hugs and more tears?!

Probably a storyline for a next mega soap? :D . No offense meant to any of the posts, just make this lighter.

I do not understand why you guys are getting so emotional and worked up. It is very funny :) You guys make it look like the typical mushy Indian joint family :D
This is a public forum. There are no rules here except for the ones given by the moderator.
Different folks are different. Online forum etiquette comes with time and experience. Accept it and move on.

yes agreed but when repeated requests to follow certain guidelines (def: medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas - hence the way data is maintained and recorded is important too) and when advice from moser, vortex, venkat, and a whole lot of others including myself fall into deaf ears - it is kind of irritating if not unbearable.

I am sure all the seniors and old timers on this forum have high paying jobs and they take time off their schedule to post information for everyone and for their passion as well - taking sound advice from these people is not warranted but justified in a sense right?

And etiquette is picked up - some do it instantly - others do not ever.

PS: Mods please feel free to lay down some rules - or kick people like us (who have openly claimed to have been frustrated and irritated by the number of posts by Mr. Punjab aka manu - sorry manu i gave you the name of Mr. Punjab - initially you and your posts were funny - but understand tooo much of honey is a bad thing) out of this forum permanently.

Manu bhai,

Dont take things seriously, afterall we are all here to share our knowledge and "All 5 fingers are not alike" so why take to heart any silly comment. Do some self thinking, and act accordingly.

Thanks,

N Murali.

Nothing mate. Just thought to mention that it is nothing very surprising to note that our 'Indianness' such as it is coming through. After all we are Indian:)

We are quick to open up and get warm with and we are equally quick to take offense. Luckily we are also pretty easy to defuse for the most part. So, hopefully this should just blow through.

Everyone on hifivision is on this thread, so it is like the gathering of chaacha chachi, maama, maami, beta beti towards the climax of the hindi movie :D

A final song and dance will be a nice touch ... :lol:

Manu Bhai, hope you will stop feeling so dejected some day and join in the family festivities every now and then ...

Cheers

Everyone on hifivision is on this thread, so it is like the gathering of chaacha chachi, maama, maami, beta beti towards the climax of the hindi movie :D

A final song and dance will be a nice touch ... :lol:

Manu Bhai, hope you will stop feeling so dejected some day and join in the family festivities every now and then ...

Cheers

Hey gobble,

we need a wedding - that is most important - where the villain and the hero are both present!

I just saw this thread dint know tht it was abt Manu quitting this forum

where is he now the official Bass head of this forum just cant go away like that

One little advice do not open too many threads of your own and also do participate in other threads and give your opinions or ask questions regarding it if you got any doubts.

You dont need to quit some people are jealous that you might get into the Limca book of records for starting the most number of threads I guess.

So leave all this hard feelings and come back here.

I guess its not time yet

@manu...as a personal note, your threads do have a distinctive syle which made me curious...whenever i see one of the threads with a '?' i just become curious as to whats in it ...i liked your threads

but then i did see some other threads (not yours) with a '?' and and not so clear titles...it looks like u have a fan club :p

but then its difficult to change forum rules, which are there for a reason, for one person...so me liking your thread doesnt count esp. when others dont...

as for you quiting....posting offensive or personal attacks is something that deserves a ban and not this....so you just countinue posting and ask anyone who irks you to go to hell

@Jith77 - When someone makes a mistake it is but natural to correct that person so that he will not repeat the mistake. Instead your reaction is to ask that person to continue making the same mistake and then send those who oppose him to hell. Wow!

I believe I'm justified in asking Mr. Panjab to tone down because I patiently read through as many queries as possible and answer as many as possible to the best of my ability to help others out. It is not my job and I don't get paid for it, but I do like to help people as much as I can. It is but natural that I would get irritated by the numerous and senseless threads our Mr. Panjab starts because the answers to them have already been provided in this very forum. On the other hand you find Mr. Panjab's threads curious, like them and even want to start a fan club extolling Mr. Panjab it seems. Never mind that you don't spend any time answering his mundane questions nor any other members but rather use the resources of this forum to find a rented apartment for yourself. Anyways I believe I will take your suggestion and go to HFV hell and leave you to answer and help as many members as possible since you are curious, like them and want to start fan clubs and send members such as me to hell.

wow for sure!!...i said i like his way of putting things coz i do....and i did say that it isnt reason enough not to follow forum rules...

i wasnt expecting anyone to take things personnally during my GTH comment...and i take the rest of the comments as a response to that ...my apologies...

....people have been trying patiently and some patiently in intial stages to make him understand.....agreed that it is natural for most to get irked.....ands its only natural for manu to get irked by such responses....but i think manu have been unnaturally restrained on his part...correct me if am wrong....in which case i think it isnt necessary to be upset about the episode

Last edited:
Only if we had a more active moderator, this all would not be happening.
If Manu was warned well in advance it would not reached to this level
I mean no offense Mr. Hifivision but you will understand that you need to be more active and stop and warn people from not breaking forum rules.

brothers brothers

mmm i don't think that so many of my fellow bros. respond so quickly :)

dekhon yaaron main aapni galti maanda haan :sad:

so i guess you all forgive me

so can i now start my work here :D

seriously now i'm gonna be more civilized here now

you see its in our blood as we are punjabis"" asin punjabi vadi to vadi gal nu vi maaf kar dine haan par kai vaari ik choti jahi gal nu chad de nahi ,""

so menu lagiya ki shayed mere brothers mere to taang aageye ne so main socheya yaar to eh site chaad hi de taan hi changa

but now i understand you forgive me

so can we all cheers now :cheers:

if yes then everyone now who reply here end his words with this :cheers:

if you guys do that then i know you forgive me

Last edited:
Manu:

As a first step to more 'civilized' threads from now on, please transalate what you write in Punjabi to English within brackets, for people like me who are zero in Hindi or Punjabi. Really, I mean it.

:)

Manu:

As a first step to more 'civilized' threads from now on, please transalate what you write in Punjabi to English within brackets, for people like me who are zero in Hindi or Punjabi. Really, I mean it.

:)

:) sorry bro

i mean to say at first i thought people here get frustrated by my silly question so it is best to leave this site

an by this (you see its in our blood as we are punjabis"" asin punjabi vadi to vadi gal nu vi maaf kar dine haan par kai vaari ik kidi jahi gal nu chad de nahi ,"" )

i mean to say we punjabis are full of joy and tears ,sometime we don't bother at all for biiig matters but sometime we get angry by very very little thing just like ant"

i hope you understand brother

our water here in punjab has that kind of purity in it ,so anyone who gets touched by punjab's rivers water he or she automatically become more joyful ,happy :)

i proud to be an indian ,but i much more proud to be a punjabi,,punjabiyan di shaan vakhri :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back