i guess it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu Paaji
Thank god you are not going!
To celebrate thsi event ,anytime planning to come to mumbai? Kuch daaru-shaaru ho jaye??:cheers::cheers:

On a serious note Manu - as moser and other pointed out ,people with serious work are there on forum and they devote their time to solve queries....
And people with diff background like Share traders , Media Guys,Doctors ( yes spirovious is medic!) and more ....so to get best out of them certain restraints are required.Some threds by you were ...what i can say are far different than general questions ( like "Love Marraige","How many are from perticular community " ETC?)

Now I am noonoe to restrain on any legit question IMHO ( again IMHO) these questions dilute sprit of forum

Again Manu I appricite your frankness and HT related questions asked ...many ppl have queries in mind ,few like you dared to ask.And in technology we need people with problems- to find solutions and realise that it will be my problem or need tomorrow..

I hope you are taking this in right spirit ( like whiskey, rum ,vodka etc) And request you please don't go ..pls ...maybe noone seen tomorrow -maybe you will be going to the journey of Valve amps and Single driver speakers ...or who knows -on journey of valve based CRT projectors !!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Anyway lmme know if u r visiting mumbai .If time permits we will explore some HT shops and have some daaru-shaaru!:clapping:

:) sorry bro

i mean to say at first i thought people here get frustrated by my silly question so it is best to leave this site

an by this (you see its in our blood as we are punjabis"" asin punjabi vadi to vadi gal nu vi maaf kar dine haan par kai vaari ik kidi jahi gal nu chad de nahi ,"" )

i mean to say we punjabis are full of joy and tears ,sometime we don't bother at all for biiig matters but sometime we get angry by very very little thing just like ant"

i hope you understand brother

our water here in punjab has that kind of purity in it ,so anyone who gets touched by punjab's rivers water he or she automatically become more joyful ,happy :)

i proud to be an indian ,but i much more proud to be a punjabi,,punjabiyan di shaan vakhri :)

a citizen of this global village (earth), secure about where he/she is, need not be jingoistic.

manu4panjab, you must remember rabindranath tagore's plea (poem) - Where the mind is without fear......? Well, i hope you do, otherwise all is lost

Manu Paaji
Thank god you are not going!
To celebrate thsi event ,anytime planning to come to mumbai? Kuch daaru-shaaru ho jaye??:cheers::cheers:

On a serious note Manu - as moser and other pointed out ,people with serious work are there on forum and they devote their time to solve queries....
And people with diff background like Share traders , Media Guys,Doctors ( yes spirovious is medic!) and more ....so to get best out of them certain restraints are required.Some threds by you were ...what i can say are far different than general questions ( like "Love Marraige","How many are from perticular community " ETC?)

Now I am noonoe to restrain on any legit question IMHO ( again IMHO) these questions dilute sprit of forum

Again Manu I appricite your frankness and HT related questions asked ...many ppl have queries in mind ,few like you dared to ask.And in technology we need people with problems- to find solutions and realise that it will be my problem or need tomorrow..

I hope you are taking this in right spirit ( like whiskey, rum ,vodka etc) And request you please don't go ..pls ...maybe noone seen tomorrow -maybe you will be going to the journey of Valve amps and Single driver speakers ...or who knows -on journey of valve based CRT projectors !!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Anyway lmme know if u r visiting mumbai .If time permits we will explore some HT shops and have some daaru-shaaru!:clapping:

my wife's uncle(taaya ji) is in mumbai ,whenever i go to mumbai i definitely meet you but bro i don't drink :)

a citizen of this global village (earth), secure about where he/she is, need not be jingoistic.

manu4panjab, you must remember rabindranath tagore's plea (poem) - Where the mind is without fear......? Well, i hope you do, otherwise all is lost

hey brother i just said it coz i really really love to be a punjabi

and please be chill now :)

Manu - I am glad everything got resolved. Just as an afterthought I had this suggestion.

If you are so keen on opening these new threads, you can still have it your way and not annoy members at all. Just use your own blog section here at Hifivision. That way you can satisfy yourself and members who wish to follow your blog may do so actively. Best of both worlds really. :) All the best.

Only if we had a more active moderator, this all would not be happening.
If Manu was warned well in advance it would not reached to this level
I mean no offense Mr. Hifivision but you will understand that you need to be more active and stop and warn people from not breaking forum rules.

I would appreciate if you do not make such statements without knowing the real facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back