i want to buy a sony hi-fi music system

nitanandsingh

HI to all,

Actually i m planning 2 buy a music system wid gud sound output. i have selected 3 SONY models
MHC-GZR5D
MHC-GZR77D
MHC-GZR8D

but i m littl bit confuse in selecting one of them.
1.MHC-GZR5D
Its gud but i will not get groove bass boost function in dat.But its cost is just 11990 which is affordable.So i m thinking to buy dis model and for bass function i will add a subwoofer wid dat.
2. MHC-GZR8D and MHC-GZR77D
its too costly. Should i go for dat.

So guyz what u suggest me to do .Please help Thanks.

Hi,

The first you need to do is go & check them out at a dealer or sony exclusive shop to see which suits you best.
If you want to lisn to only music then the GZR5D should be it, if for movies then the GZR8D will make sense with the additional centre & rear speakers available with it...
So go & check them out & do post your view & decision....
All the best!

thanks 4 ur suggestion ...
but in GZR5D i will not get the groove function . so can i use subwoofer to achive the same .Please help

pls lisn to both units & see how much of a diff the groove function makes.... as for the sub woofer, pls ask the dealer/sony shop whether it can be done, most importantly go for the audition :D

Hi,

The groove function alone may not make too much difference and it depends on the kind of music that you like.

Take a set of your favourite CDs, go to the store when there is not much of crowd, turn off all the equaliser settings and listen to music. It will help you make up your mind.

Generally, choosing between three models of the same brand should be simpler to do.

Regards

Back