IEM under 10k.?

iamhaaris

should have good overall performance .
likely i am confused between sennheiser momentum in ear or shure se215 or hifiman re400.
i am waiting for suggestions.
thanks.

should have good overall performance .
likely i am confused between sennheiser momentum in ear or shure se215 or hifiman re400.
i am waiting for suggestions.
thanks.

You seems to be very confused and I can say this from your chosen earphones...I have asked you the same question in your previous thread and asking or repeating the same question again.

What kind of sound signature you are looking for?

You seems to be very confused and I can say this from your chosen earphones...I have asked you the same question in your previous thread and asking or repeating the same question again.

What kind of sound signature you are looking for?

Warm and detailed.

I will suggest something way below your budget, but I swear by it. My brother has it and I really loved it. The SoundMagic E30. The looks are slightly funny, but performance is very nice, not tinny/bassy. Just the right color.

I even powered it with my Fiio E7 and it actually made use of the extra power.

If you or someone is still looking for SE215, then my friend has a piece which he purchased last month but haven't had time to open it and is now contemplating etymotic because it was a impulse purchase and I'm pushing him towards HF5 or Er4pt for classical music. So, let me know if someone needs new Se215 (K i believe).

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back