IFFALCON TVs owners thread

I am part of a fairly active iffalcon telegram group. If anyone is interested to join, please pm me - I will invite you guys.

Would like to be a part of the program. I have been facing several audio related issues on my new 55K2A TV, their tech support has been far below expected, and even after replacing the TV, the problems remain unresolved. Would like to get a solution ASAP.

After using the TV for three months, the bluetooth "smart" remote control died. Replaced batteries but it just drains the battery. Whenever I put a new batteries, the beep sound (The "ding" sound from TV when you press a button on remote) beeps continuously and makes battery dead soon. Anybody had similar problem?

I complained at the customer service. It took me to call customer care 52 times out of which I might be connected to an executive probably 15 times. Every time they say the template answer, "Someone will visit and check in 24 hours". After patiently following with them for 20 days, I got an engineer visited my home and they took videos of the problem and went back. Looks like it will take another month for any reply.
Dear Friend, i also faced same problem, i contacted to costumer care and after few days my Bluetooth remote replaced. and its working well, no battery draning issue now, but after getting new remote i have issue in voice controller. Everytime when i use voice search, my tv got stuck with voice search banner.

Here are the top few issues I am facing with the IFFALCON 55K2A TV purchased in Jan 2019, and would like your inputs how to get these resolved.
  1. No sound in the 3.5mm Headphone socket at all. Tried direct headphones of different types, amplifier etc, its dumb. If the TV is reset to factory settings, the headphone socket works (only if there is pure stereo source, no Dolby/DTS enabled) and goes back dumb again after TV settings are done and used for over a day.
  2. Sound from Bluetooth devices paired with TV is delayed by about 3 seconds. Tried all settings, used different bluetooth receiver devices, the sound is always delayed and out of sync.
  3. When bluetooth is turned off and sound restored on TV speakers, the sound from TV speakers is also delayed by 3 seconds out of sync from video. I have to switch off the TV or change HDMI source port, after which the 3 second delay is reduced to a few milliseconds. Ofcourse, the sound from TV always lags by about 300ms from compared to when amplifier sources directly from DTH Box or other HDMI inputs.
IFFALCON technicians are unable to understand the issue. They replaced the TV once, upgraded the software too, however, the situation is as it is. I need stereo audio out from the TV, and since the TV does not have audio out RCA ports, the only hope is the headphone socket or Bluetooth for use with headphones. Even the SPDIF optical out doesnt work (anyways will need another expensive converter to use with external bluetooth headphones/speakers, not sure how it will work if the HDMI source has surround sound).

Here are the top few issues I am facing with the IFFALCON 55K2A TV purchased in Jan 2019, and would like your inputs how to get these resolved.
  1. No sound in the 3.5mm Headphone socket at all. Tried direct headphones of different types, amplifier etc, its dumb. If the TV is reset to factory settings, the headphone socket works (only if there is pure stereo source, no Dolby/DTS enabled) and goes back dumb again after TV settings are done and used for over a day.
  2. Sound from Bluetooth devices paired with TV is delayed by about 3 seconds. Tried all settings, used different bluetooth receiver devices, the sound is always delayed and out of sync.
  3. When bluetooth is turned off and sound restored on TV speakers, the sound from TV speakers is also delayed by 3 seconds out of sync from video. I have to switch off the TV or change HDMI source port, after which the 3 second delay is reduced to a few milliseconds. Ofcourse, the sound from TV always lags by about 300ms from compared to when amplifier sources directly from DTH Box or other HDMI inputs.
IFFALCON technicians are unable to understand the issue. They replaced the TV once, upgraded the software too, however, the situation is as it is. I need stereo audio out from the TV, and since the TV does not have audio out RCA ports, the only hope is the headphone socket or Bluetooth for use with headphones. Even the SPDIF optical out doesnt work (anyways will need another expensive converter to use with external bluetooth headphones/speakers, not sure how it will work if the HDMI source has surround sound).

I found that after connecting anything on the 3.5mm input, you have to full reboot the tv. Then sound works. Same with removing the 3.5mm jack.

The sounds delay is a problem for everyone. Can anyone with the new firmware/rom tell if there is an improvement in sound delay?

Hi...given I started this thread I am having couple of serious issues with this TV and I am ruing the fact that i bought it.

(a) I see horizontal and vertical bars..its almost like a 3-4 inches wide and high...dont see it normally..but when the screen is totally white - sometimes its visible. I complained and they replaced the whole TV itself..but in the new one also I see it. May be its got something to do with the LED lighting at back of the screen - I can still ignore this as most of the time its invisible..But the next one is really annoying
(b) This one has got to with the smartness...since I use a desktop - I really dont care about the smartness. Everytime I log in..it takes around 60-90 seconds to log in - I was told in the smart settings (Android settings)..there is a option for instant start on. I have tried this multiple times..but if one is switching on from standby after say 1-2 hours...it takes 90 seconds and its frustrating to wait this long.

Anyone got this banding issue and more importantly - do you guys know how to make this TV a dumb TV so that when I switch it on..its ready within 1-2 seconds instead of 60-90 secs?

I found that after connecting anything on the 3.5mm input, you have to full reboot the tv. Then sound works. Same with removing the 3.5mm jack.

The sounds delay is a problem for everyone. Can anyone with the new firmware/rom tell if there is an improvement in sound delay?

Yes, thanks. I too noticed that full power OFF-ON cycle enables the headphone port again, but on enabling quick power-up feature, the headphone port becomes useless again. So I have to do do full power cycle everytime with unacceptably long wait for booting up.

I am also facing a few bad pixels, a spot of unlit group of pixels in right upper corner, which randomly appear but sometimes go away on power cycling. I really have doubts about the reliability and life of this TV. The service from Jeeves as well as TCL is pathetic.

By any chance did you check if the S/PDIF works all the time even with fast powerup enabled? If it works reliably and offers good sound quality (better than the headphone jack), I will purchase a good 192KHz optical to RCA converter / DAC to connect to external headphone amp and Amps/Speakers.

Has anyone checked if the SPDIF optical provides true 5.1 with Videocon D2H box and Amazon fire stick?

Please do not update with Oreo. your external device with NTFS file system will not be supported in a third party apps like VLC or MX Player or Kodi. even if your PC has drives with NTFS file system and you connected it via DLNA with TV then though the files will be visible but when you will try to play it then it will show " file can not be opened/found/connected".
If you connect Your pen drive or any external drive formatted with NTFS file system then it can not be detected via USB.
I found it when I installed Oreo (8.0) to my iffalcon 65 inch TV and then reverted to Nougat(7.0). Not only me but all who updated to Oreo have found this problems.

Hi...given I started this thread I am having couple of serious issues with this TV and I am ruing the fact that i bought it.

(a) I see horizontal and vertical bars..its almost like a 3-4 inches wide and high...dont see it normally..but when the screen is totally white - sometimes its visible. I complained and they replaced the whole TV itself..but in the new one also I see it. May be its got something to do with the LED lighting at back of the screen - I can still ignore this as most of the time its invisible..But the next one is really annoying
(b) This one has got to with the smartness...since I use a desktop - I really dont care about the smartness. Everytime I log in..it takes around 60-90 seconds to log in - I was told in the smart settings (Android settings)..there is a option for instant start on. I have tried this multiple times..but if one is switching on from standby after say 1-2 hours...it takes 90 seconds and its frustrating to wait this long.

Anyone got this banding issue and more importantly - do you guys know how to make this TV a dumb TV so that when I switch it on..its ready within 1-2 seconds instead of 60-90 secs?
I have enabled instant power on in Android settings->power. It works fine sometimes even after a day and resorts to full boot many a times.. My firmware version is V358 Android Nougat 7.0. With the instant power on, enabled sometimes it fills up the internal storage space (some kind of leak)and unable to launch any app. Have to manually shutdown the TV and restart to fix it.

Regarding the banding issue, do check in power line if there is any current flowing through AC neutral. The Neutral line and ground voltage should be less than 4 volts.

Typically we connect many devices to TV and each device are connected through different ports HDMI, RC cables . They can be at different neutral/ground levels. To isolate the issue, can try taking out all of them and connect a USB pendrive and play something which has white background and see if you can still reproduce the issue.

Last edited:
V519 OREO is out.

But I have heard that the OREO firmwire has issues with NTFS external drive not being detected by any apps. Can anybody confirm
Downloaded the V519 Update file Update_V8-T658T01-LF1-V519_sign.pkg which is of size 1,173,146KB from the above location. Copied to USB formatted with FAT32 and renamed it to Update.pkg. Tried to update with USB 3.0 port and holding TV power button. Couple of minutes through the update the screen went blank and I waited for about half an hour. Now only white power light is on. Now the TV does not boot or respond to update aswell.
Any idea how to fix this and finish the update or revert back to old Version?

I was able to update to V519. It's smooth till now. Did not check NTFS formatted disk.
Is this the same version that we get via OTA? Can someone who has got Oreo OTA update confirm this, please?
From which version did you upgrade to V519?. My 55"TV got bricked after upgrading to V519 from V358.

V379 (7) to V519 (8).

NTFS formatted disk is not working in vlc, mx player or es file explorer. rest the OS and smoothness is fine.
Thanks for the reply.
May be V358 has issues upgrading to Android 8 or may need to upgrade to V379 before upgrading to V519.

Is SMB CIFS network share working fine from a NTFS formatted Drive ?

Back