IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Thanks Friend wi'll check that also. But what do you think about the colors change with viewing agle change is this problem with my TV only or its common with this brand? I paused on screen and then took pics from front and side angle and can clearly see the colors changes.
like i said you have to try some high bitrate videos.
definitely not youtube or D2h.
i play a lot of movies on my unit mostly 4K movies *Remux* and never noticed this color shift problem while viewing from different angles but i do notice some color distortion while watching d2h TV.
probably because of the lower resolution+lower bitrate of TV Shows with no upscaling in regarding to a 2160p screen.
so, it's kinda normal unless you play something that is equivalent to TV's resolution/quality and if this problem still persists..you might wanna give a call to FK

V519 OREO is out.

But I have heard that the OREO firmwire has issues with NTFS external drive not being detected by any apps. Can anybody confirm

I am part of a fairly active iffalcon telegram group. If anyone is interested to join, please pm me - I will invite you guys.

V519 OREO is out.

But I have heard that the OREO firmwire has issues with NTFS external drive not being detected by any apps. Can anybody confirm

I would like to know this as well. On my MarQ 49 that came with Android 8.0, NTFS support is very bad. Only stock media player detected it. Third party players like VLC, MX etc and even file managers did not show NTFS formatted drives at all.

How to enable the instant power on? I cant find this option? Currently its getting full boot everytime. Even its im standby and I swich on tv within minute.

V519 OREO is out.

Yes. only the stock media player can detect the external drive, other third party apps like file manager, mx player can't detect the drive.
in 8.0 they remove the R/W permission to access the drive for third party apps. i think it's because of missing android.document in most of 8.0 Android TVs

like i said you have to try some high bitrate videos.
definitely not youtube or D2h.
i play a lot of movies on my unit mostly 4K movies *Remux* and never noticed this color shift problem while viewing from different angles but i do notice some color distortion while watching d2h TV.
probably because of the lower resolution+lower bitrate of TV Shows with no upscaling in regarding to a 2160p screen.
so, it's kinda normal unless you play something that is equivalent to TV's resolution/quality and if this problem still persists..you might wanna give a call to FK
Thanks Bro I tried with 4K movie also and here also i can see change in colors with different angles. Here are someIMG_20190209_084038.jpg pics.IMG_20190209_083848.jpgIMG_20190209_083902.jpg

Yes. only the stock media player can detect the external drive, other third party apps like file manager, mx player can't detect the drive.
in 8.0 they remove the R/W permission to access the drive for third party apps. i think it's because of missing android.document in most of 8.0 Android TVs

Are you talking about the situation of Android 8 update on 55K2A?

Guys, for some reason I am not able to enter the update mode while upgrading to oreo. I believe I am doing everything in order: just keeping package file in the drive; inserting in the 3.0 port; pressing and holding power button on tv (middle one) & remote at the same time. Can anybody please revert if something is getting missed or if you have any solution in mind...thanks in advance!

That's sad. I can't upgrade to 8.0 if both NTFS and exFat do not work. I have 4k rips that are like 25 GB per file which FAT32 does not support.

Have you tried drives formatted in ext3 or ext4 type? You can use the free Mini Tool Partition Wizard for that.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back