IFFALCON TVs owners thread

can someone please help ...tried to update to oreo using the recommended method ,,,but getting failed again and again ...what to do

is the file really oreo ..because its updated in usb 3.0 port ..but only to nougat now with european build ..no other changes ...

Its been 4 month since i bought the 55k2a, but now my screen is full cloudy, i don't know what happened, now watching videos or movies is bit irritating as when white background comes the cloudy screen is clearly visible. What should i do now? Can this be repaired?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

the OTA file build number is 511..but it works really well ..netflix button working well ..air mouse voice control....google assisstant working well...try the link ...

Its been 4 month since i bought the 55k2a, but now my screen is full cloudy, i don't know what happened, now watching videos or movies is bit irritating as when white background comes the cloudy screen is clearly visible. What should i do now? Can this be repaired?

View attachment 33335View attachment 33336View attachment 33337
This is normal. All Iffalcon sets have this much amount of "cloudiness". Its basically because the screen is Edge lit LED.

Is this 509 or 511 (Official OTA)

The official OTA is 511. The only update package (it was posted by me on XDA) available online is 509. I was earlier under the impression that 509 is fairly stable but there are a few issues. I would suggest everyone wait for either the OTA or a manual update for 511, whichever comes first.

I brought new 55 k2a TV, I have observed some problems with the audio when I play HD channels from Tata sky top box (Selected Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital + in the set top box).
Sometimes Audio is not coming form TV when laptop is connected to the TV.
The Jeeves Tech visit people are telling that it is not problem with TV, does anyone faced same issues or any idea about this?

I brought new 55 k2a TV, I have observed some problems with the audio when I play HD channels from Tata sky top box (Selected Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital + in the set top box).
The Jeeves Tech visit people are telling that it is not problem with TV, does anyone faced same issues or any idea about this?
Jeeves people are an uneducated bunch of buffoons. Call the iFFalcon customer care directly.

For no audio issue

make sure you select TCL TV as your audio output in the Audio setting of your laptop.
Some apps like Steam won't allow TV as primary Audio source..So, it's not TV's falut.
it's always better to connect the laptop to TV and then boot/play.

I've also odered thsi TV from Flipart 2 days back. Will I be able to play the 4K downloaded content from my 2TB HDD using USB drive?

I'm unable to update my TV, i have tried with both usb ports.
I get an error " System Update failed, Please try again".

Moreover, now TV never shuts off.
it restarts itself everytime.

I tried factory resetting the TV,
but TV still gives same error.

How to fix this ?

Last edited:
Hi, it may sound like a noob's question, but would anyone of you know how to increase the brightness of this TV? Thank you.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back