IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hi, it may sound like a noob's question, but would anyone of you know how to increase the brightness of this TV? Thank you.
In this TV "BACKLIGHT" means "BRIGHTNESS". Yes, i know, even if you set backlight to full the TV doesn't seem bright. But there is nothing you can do about it. The TV isn't as bright as some of its competitors. That's one big con of this TV.

In this TV "BACKLIGHT" means "BRIGHTNESS". Yes, i know, even if you set backlight to full the TV doesn't seem bright. But there is nothing you can do about it. The TV isn't as bright as some of its competitors. That's one big con of this TV.
Got it! Thank you so much! I know! The brightness is only 280 nits

Another problem that I encountered was not being able to find "Audio Out" on this TV, which is surprising given that I have "Audio Out" on TCL 49" non-smart TV. I was using "Audio Out" to connect my Swans 2.1 speakers. Now I can't anymore. :(

I'm unable to update my TV, i have tried with both usb ports.
I get an error " System Update failed, Please try again".

Moreover, now TV never shuts off.
it restarts itself everytime.

I tried factory resetting the TV,
but TV still gives same error.

How to fix this ?

Hey, is your prob solved ? I guess its better to wait for the OTA update to hit your tv than to force update it...

Finally I got my tv setup done yesterday. I noticed a problem last night that image are apearign a bith more Grayish its not noticiable in day light but its clarly visible in low light. I tried many settigns but didn't helped much but yes when I reduced the black level then there is slight improvement but not much. Has enybody else facing such problem?

Hi guys, anyone using other media players such as mxplayer, vlc etc ? Are these better than built in player?

Yes they are. Built in player has no customisation. I use Nova Player because I like it's UI. It also has detailed customisation. I can even adjust the subtitle color/size/position. You can adjust audio/video/subtitle syncing in real time.

Yes they are. Built in player has no customisation. I use Nova Player because I like it's UI. It also has detailed customisation. I can even adjust the subtitle color/size/position. You can adjust audio/video/subtitle syncing in real time.
Thanks

Finally I got my tv setup done yesterday. I noticed a problem last night that image are apearign a bith more Grayish its not noticiable in day light but its clarly visible in low light. I tried many settigns but didn't helped much but yes when I reduced the black level then there is slight improvement but not much. Has enybody else facing such problem?
Is anybody got this issue with black level 50?

I've noticed another problem that viewing angel is also not good. from Straight it looks good but from side picutres becomign faded/grayish.

I've noticed another problem that viewing angel is also not good. from Straight it looks good but from side picutres becomign faded/grayish.
Please help me here. I dont see the setting for instant power on where I can find this?
Regarding side view issue I'm attaching these two pics. Please confirm if this normal for this panel? I didn't see this issue with my previous LG lcd tv.

straight.jpgside.jpg

Please help me here. I dont see the setting for instant power on where I can find this?
Regarding side view issue I'm attaching these two pics. Please confirm if this normal for this panel? I didn't see this issue with my previous LG lcd tv.

View attachment 33603View attachment 33602
Try playing a Movie with High Bitrate and then check out the grey level.
you can't judge the quality off from a TV Serial.

Try playing a Movie with High Bitrate and then check out the grey level.
you can't judge the quality off from a TV Serial.
Thanks Friend wi'll check that also. But what do you think about the colors change with viewing agle change is this problem with my TV only or its common with this brand? I paused on screen and then took pics from front and side angle and can clearly see the colors changes.

View attachment 33603View attachment 33602
It is common for VA panels I guess. I noticed the exact thing on Samsung q6fn Qled tv.

LG TV has ips panels which have better viewing angles but va panels have much better black levels than ips
So I guess that's a tradeoff for VA panels we have to live with, only qled's don't have this issue but the price difference is huge

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back