IMAX enhanced receivers

They have some remastered content that is 'supposed' to sound better with compatible devices/receivers. Could be as basic as cranking up the gain in the recording itself to make it seem louder.

Its a bit like THX certification. Not the end of the world if you don't have it.

You buy an IMAX enhanced receiver, the next thing you'll need is a enhanced TV. Don't waste time and money on this. If you want the IMAX experience, a cinema is the only way you can get it.

They have some remastered content that is 'supposed' to sound better with compatible devices/receivers. Could be as basic as cranking up the gain in the recording itself to make it seem louder.

Its a bit like THX certification. Not the end of the world if you don't have it.

You buy an IMAX enhanced receiver, the next thing you'll need is a enhanced TV. Don't waste time and money on this. If you want the IMAX experience, a cinema is the only way you can get it.
Thats what I was wondering. How an Avr can enhance IMAX experience on a 65" TV?!!

Thats what I was wondering. How an Avr can enhance IMAX experience on a 65" TV?!!
True, even I was wondering the same. Like THX has to adhere to certain specifications across all areas, it also may be having screen specifications pertaining to the size etc.
Was wondering if it is a marketing gimmick for home users. I may be wrong though.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back