Indian titles I want released...

entsurgeon

indore specifically opposite my denon wharfedale (
Indian titles I want released on vinyl:

Okay, we had jhootha hi sahi then tmk n patiala house and now lagaan n rdb.
I list here the titles that I d love to see on my platter:
Devdas.
Maya memsaab
Rangeela
Roja
ishqa ishqa( gulzar vishal n rekha bhardwaj )
Omkara
Guru
Taal
Libaas
Kailasa(add ajab prem ki.... For the reprise version sung by kailash kher)
Jhoomo re
Okay. Keep adding... All the titles that never were issued on vinyl format.
Indian movies, albums, every thing.

Last edited:
My picks (recent ones) :

- KHELEIN HUM JEE JAAN SEY - I am dying to hear this on LP mode - Sohail's used all real instruments ( santoor, sitar, flute etc) in the interludes and they will come extraordinary alive on a vinyl. I wish T-Series does release it, though with both the movie and the songs out of memory, I doubt my wish will ever be fulfilled :(

Want "NEW" records of old movies to be released. Secially RB & Gulzar combo of
Ijjajat, Ghar, Masoom,

Never really heard brand new records of these movies.

Hi all,

I would like all Ilaiyaraaja's hit films to be re-released, with good remastering and good pressing, to cherish for the rest of our lives.

N.Murali

Off the top of my head, I would like Iruvar,Vaarnam Aayiram(Tamil), Delhi 6,Kaminey (Hindi) on LP.

Friends,

The list will be endless.Only Indian vinyl record manufacturers should have a single minded devotion and start producing once again the original Hindi and regional languages hit movies.Definitely there will be a niche market for vinyl records

Thanking you,

pksnathan.

@pksnathan
+1.
But by naming and seconding the titles on this thread, we are giving them the idea abt what would sell if re issued on vinyl. Ijazat is a sure sought after title. Parinda is another. But I had in my mind titles that never were released on vinyl when I started the thread.

Parinda is another. But I had in my mind titles that never were released on vinyl when I started the thread.
Surgeonsaab, just this morning I was humming this number from Parinda -
Tumse milkar aisa lagaa.....

Forget LP, I don't even have this on mp3:sad:

Hi Jimmy,

I think he's not been heard to in North like AR Rahman, and its only the listeners loss and not him.

N.Murali

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back