INDIQAUDIO introduces Home Auditions?

Pratyush J

While browsing their website, came across their home demo announcement. Apart from what is given on the website, does anyone have more information? I miss such things in Jaipur :-(

You will find all information below

Doesn't explicitly mention about outside Bangalore location but says porter can be arranged (which is for within city) else the individual needs to arrange for pickup and drop, but I believe its a risk for both the parties for long distant shipping as damages are more likely to happen whilst shipping and considering its going to be surface shipped it will take a long amount of time.

I think it is demoing the product at their customer's house based on the city and requirements. If the sale happens then the individual who helped to demo the product will get some percent commission.

You will find all information below

Doesn't explicitly mention about outside Bangalore location but says porter can be arranged (which is for within city) else the individual needs to arrange for pickup and drop, but I believe its a risk for both the parties for long distant shipping as damages are more likely to happen whilst shipping and considering its going to be surface shipped it will take a long amount of time.
I just came across this. This is a good thing eh. Atleast someone out there is going that extra step to give that in home audition experience. This is something to be appreciated.

@Michelangalo Where is the commission thing written bro, don't see anything mentioned about it. Neither do I see any mention about an individual arranging for shipment to another city. Can you please shed some light on the source of the information ?
What I said is as a customer if I had bought their products and if I am willing to demo the product to potential new customers then there is no harm in making few bucks on the line. It's just profit sharing.

There is nothing bad about it. It's actually a good thing and will also keep the product price down as they don't have to open showrooms in each city for demo and marketing.

It's not written anywhere but thats what I think. It's actually a smart strategy if it's true

What I said is as a customer if I had bought their products and if I am willing to demo the product to potential new customers then there is no harm in making few bucks on the line. It's just profit sharing.

There is nothing bad about it. It's actually a good thing and will also keep the product price down as they don't have to open showrooms in each city for demo and marketing.

It's not written anywhere but thats what I think. It's actually a smart strategy if it's true
The manufacturer or their dealer must authorise the individual as their partner for any demo or product related activity otherwise it may attract legal complications. So no commission may be received from the company if you are not authorised to do so.

Sounds like they are bringing the Amway philosophy to HiFi industry. It's indeed a smart move.

Maybe a reason why they are being praised all the time. I still have to find someone listing a single con regarding their products. It seems first product in the world with 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects.

Maybe a reason why they are being praised all the time. I still have to find someone listing a single con regarding their products. It seems first product in the world with 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects.

Sounds like they are bringing the Amway philosophy to HiFi industry. It's indeed a smart move.

@Michelangalo This is exactly the reason why I asked the question above. What you have written looks more like what they are doing rather than a suggestion.

Guys none of us speaker owners are given any monetary benefits or neither is this an amway scheme/scam. We are proud to promote a product made in India, don't need itty/bitty commissions to indeed praise a product which is made locally and provided with such level of customer

@firearm12 am surprised to see such statements saying that may be a reason you don't see a negative feedback. Infact with a little effort you would see quiet a few detailed reviews with fair bit of things which are cons. Also customer satisfaction is not a return of product performance alone

If you feel that we have have ulterior motive , please go ahead and audition/purchase them, post your review of all negatives.

This forum thrives on user opinions purely not driven out of monetary benefits, the day we fall into such schemes (which may be a smart move for a brand) I would totally lose trust on the opinions being given. I am very thankful to this forum for helping me empty my wallet , giving some good friends and don't want commissions to help someone else further empty the wallet :)

Last edited:
Sounds like they are bringing the Amway philosophy to HiFi industry.

If I may be so impertinent as to ask on what basis is this assertion being made?

From their website re. home audition: https://www.indiqaudio.com/privacy-warranty

Not a demo anywhere else. They’ll ship you a couple of their speakers on receipt of a 60% security deposit.

@Michelangalo This is exactly the reason why I asked the question above. What you have written looks more like what they are doing rather than a suggestion.

Guys none of us speaker owners are given any monetary benefits or neither is this an amway scheme/scam. We are proud to promote a product made in India, don't need itty/bitty commissions to indeed praise a product which is made locally and provided with such level of customer

@firearm12 am surprised to see such statements saying that may be a reason you don't see a negative feedback. Infact with a little effort you would see quiet a few detailed reviews with fair bit of things which are cons. Also customer satisfaction is not a return of product performance alone

If you feel that we have have ulterior motive , please go ahead and audition/purchase them, post your review of all negatives.

This forum thrives on user opinions purely not driven out of monetary benefits, the day we fall into such schemes (which may be a smart move for a brand) I would totally lose trust on the opinions being given. I am very thankful to this forum for helping me empty my wallet , giving some good friends and don't want commissions to help someone else further empty the wallet :)

Please dont take me wrong. I am not saying everyone is getting paid by company. Of course they are indian brand and we should promote them as much as possible. But from what i have read no one really posts the weak links in their products, or maybe i have missed the posts.

Pls don't surprise in my statement. I have not written a word to harm you nor have I said you have been paid. Pls don't attack with words. I have given my viewpoint on making money on behalf of a commercial organisation should have proper authorisation. Otherwise one may be in trouble and the manufacturer may escape for never asked to do so. It may be any organisation. However true or false it was my personal opinion. Have I said I would like to read anything bad about Achals. And you being a senior member I have enough respect for you. Pls don't think if you rise to the occasion I will be hurt.
And for your information I am looking for the new reference series of Achals and now I am using their platinum saptak. Never I have said the product is bad or I hate Indian companies. Pls don't assume too much. I always belong to the groups who think positive and act positively. Pls read my few lines once again and tell me where I have said you have been paid commission and I have written facts which may happen to anybody and it may be any organisation.
Many many thanks and regards to @fLUX.

Pls don't surprise in my statement. I have not written a word to harm you nor have I said you have been paid. Pls don't attack with words. I have given my viewpoint on making money on behalf of a commercial organisation should have proper authorisation. Otherwise one may be in trouble and the manufacturer may escape for never asked to do so. It may be any organisation. However true or false it was my personal opinion. Have I said I would like to read anything bad about Achals. And you being a senior member I have enough respect for you. Pls don't think if you rise to the occasion I will be hurt.
And for your information I am looking for the new reference series of Achals and now I am using their platinum saptak. Never I have said the product is bad or I hate Indian companies. Pls don't assume too much. I always belong to the groups who think positive and act positively. Pls read my few lines once again and tell me where I have said you have been paid commission and I have written facts which may happen to anybody and it may be any organisation.
Many many thanks and regards to @fLUX.

I had tagged you instead of firearm bro , which I edited instantly. Probably you read the comment real quick :)

+ 1 from me too. If there was a monetary benefit, i would definitely loose trust on the brand.
Now why IndiqAudio is being praised so much? This is because of the kind of customer support one gets is world class. I know few people who have got great support even though they don’t own a single product from them. Mr Amit’s motive is not just to sell what he has come what may, but is to help others achieve what they want in their sound with or without his products.
For all those who don’t trust the positive reviews about IndiqAudio, i insist you to go audition it and post your opinions. If any of us here are wrong then I’ll take back all my reviews and opinions about the products i own.

Regards,
Som

Please dont take me wrong. I am not saying everyone is getting paid by company. Of course they are indian brand and we should promote them as much as possible. But from what i have read no one really posts the weak links in their products, or maybe i have missed the posts.
Sorry, but the point that we might be getting benefited and hence the positive reviews was very tough to digest. This is probably the first or very few times I have reacted to a post.. I don't think anyone is getting paid , I know few of the fms who recommend Indiq personally and know none of them get paid a dime. All of us genuinely like the product & the person behind it and hence promote the same, I have dealt with numerous vendors in the past for purchases and the interactions were a lot before purchase and becomes nil post purchase. With Amit on the contrary we have always kept in touch, i have seeked his advice for purchases totally out of his selling area and I am sure he would do the same for anyone else too.

I too am against the idea of commissions or monetary benefits just for the sake I referred few members or auditioned products to them. Initially I was unable to find a Focal Aria 926 for audition in any showroom and @jarneevan was very welcoming despite the situation & not knowing me personally , to allow me to audition at his home & I believe that's how courteous most of the forum members are. I hope that we don't entertain any brand to utilize our reach in such manner and if anyone of us are indeed doing that, then be very upfront so one is aware.
Below are my user impressions across various units I demoed and the reason I preferred Indiq - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/indiq-audio-group-buy.82920/post-936162 . (

P.S - As you see here too the products I own are in the forefront for recommendations, but this is purely because I auditioned the lot and have gone ahead and made the purchases in accordance to my liking

Last edited:

Difficult to see that getting widely accepted as a business practice. Manufacturers would like to standardise how potential customers experience their product - though retail space and processes design and training for the retail staff, whether company owned or dealer-owned. While an existing satisfied customer can be a great ambassador, their room setting, system components, audio philosophy as well as demonstrating competence and method would be so dissimilar fr one customer to another, that it’d be surprising to see a brand going for this option. It could still work for DIY/cottage manufacturers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back