Initiating for new Tamil LP

Let me know if all the songs of Amman Kovil Vasalile are included. Because Vaitheki Kaththirunthal has 7 songs, Pattukkoru Thalaivan has 8 songs, again AKV has about 9 songs !!!

How about Bramma, are all the songs 5 included, does Idhayam has Pottu vaiththa of Raja Sir's Version.
AmmanKovilKizhakale-VaidehiKathirunthal-Ramiy1165-BC.jpg
NadodiThendral-UnnaiVaazhthiPadukiren-Bramma-ACD2292-Ramiy-BC.jpg
Dalapathi-Guna-Idhayam-ACD2288-Ramiy-BC.jpg

Dear Hassan,

Of course, I am interested, that is why I asked you where you bought it. Kindly PM the details.

But almost, all the titles are incomplete.

Thanks

With Love,
Senthil.

I want Priya in 180 grams record with 3 songs on each side (Hey Paadal Ondru as a repeat song) with excellent quality.

Idhu Eppadi Irukku !

My Dear Srinivas,

Yes, I have been hunting all around the places, but, as for as I believe, if the record is scratchless only then it is worth collecting now. That too, now they are all selling at a very heavy price. Initially, we bought new records not more than 100 Rupees. Now, ....... @@@!!!@@@...!!!. But, Still, there are very rarely people are selling for a reasonable price in good condition too, but they are very hard to be seen. Last month I bought some EP records in good condition for Rs. 50 each.
But they are not big titles. I am looking for Vandichchakkaram in good condition, also Ennadi Meenaatchi.

Shall talk to you in the morning. Let me know if we can meet in the second week in Coimbatore.

With Love,
Senthilkumar.
Yes Iam very much in coimbatore . If time permits please visit my home to listen to my set up and your comments.
Regards
Srinivasan

I want Priya in 180 grams record with 3 songs on each side (Hey Paadal Ondru as a repeat song) with excellent quality.

Idhu Eppadi Irukku !
This should be on 45 rpm stereo . It is a blast then . I have mint condition records of Priya . May be we can transfer to spool via a flat amp and then Remaster .

I have been contemplating for releasing a small number say around 25 LP for tamil films compilation
1. Sathya
2. Naaigal jakirathai
3. Mehindi circus
4. Pandrikku Nandri sollu
will have to talk to the producers and music director who are known to me. Will this be worth the attempt to revive regional Lp . Just curious.

Please add me to that list !

I am game for it. Let's get the compilation after knowing the possible titles. Personally, I would love to hear Santhosh Narayanan on Vinyl- Madras, Cuckoo, Attakathi as full albums. Select tracks from Kabali, Soodhu Kavvum, Kadhulum Kadandhu pogum.

25 is a small count. I think we needed A minimum of 300 LPs when we did ARR collection release. Is such a small scale possible?

Wow - you read my mind ! I would love to have SaNa masterpieces in Vinyl !

Dear Friends,

At least let us search for old records in goods condition, and we will share it proportionately.

Anybody interested please respond immediately. you can put your wish list also so that we can plan accordingly when ever a lot comes in the way our hunt.

I have been searching, for cds and records, if i happen to see them shall let you know.

Senthil.

Hi, I’m new to this forum.I’m from Singapore and hardware music format is dead over here. Now it’s all mp3s and streaming. I do collect CDs and LPs if chance upon. I have subscribed to Tidal but have limited Tamil music on its service. Therefor count me in for the project. Just a suggestion, if the idea is to press limited release , hope it can be of audiophile quality.
Thanks

Latest Malayalam LP was produced in Czheckoslovakia. They produced 300 numbers. It is possible to do this in few places around the world now. If you can get the rights to the Masters, this would be an exciting effort.
If you need any help, just ping me on my phone.
Issac
Mob: 9447325457

Latest Malayalam LP was produced in Czheckoslovakia. They produced 300 numbers. It is possible to do this in few places around the world now. If you can get the rights to the Masters, this would be an exciting effort.
If you need any help, just ping me on my phone.
Issac
Mob: 9447325457
Sir I will reach out to you . My number is +919842230503
Regards
Srinivasan

Inreco is planning for a new LP on Priya and sigappu rojakkal . FYI

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back