Inlight or CineView Projecto screen, buy online

cmarella

I am using inlight screen for the time being and till the time my new home is ready. It is good for the price. Can work as a stop gap arrangement.

I am using inlight screen for the time being and till the time my new home is ready. It is good for the price. Can work as a stop gap arrangement.

I am a newbie. What is "not so good" about this screen? What would be better in a costly ones?

I am a newbie. What is "not so good" about this screen? What would be better in a costly ones?

This is a calendar type screen. some wrinkles may be visible due to hanging with two loops only. Also this may not give a premium feeling. Some people are even using blackout cloth (available in furnishing/curtain stores @150 to 300 Rs, per meter and seem to be happy with the result.

I do not have experience of expensive screens so can't comment on that. The difference in price may be due to better finish, remote controlled or pull down mechanism and most of all expensive screen material that may result in better picture quality.

Buy Elite Screen DIY Series

If you make Frame it will do good, or it have rope and eyelets to tie up,

Its a Dyna White Fabric with 1.1 gain

Good in picture quality, Moyer free screen

Cost will be around start from 9000/-
Do go fro local screens as wriggle issue and gumming issue is more in local screens.

Better option is elite screens, even they have direct office and support in India

Purchase elite screens,

If you're able to make frame you can make DIY series of Elite Into Fixed Frame, or else it have Rope , 2 types and dyna white fabric of 1.1 gain good in quality.

Moyer free fabric price start from 9000/- approx..

Have direct office and support in India.

www.elitescreens.com have address

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back