Interest Check: LPs

Update: All the LPs meant for members in Chennai and Bangalore have reached me in Bangalore today.

There are LPs (and EPs) for Srinisundar, Capt.Rajesh, Madbullram and myself in the box. Will sort them and figure out a way to ship them to you guys in Chennai.

Thanks Kapil(kapvin) for your generousity and Manav(malvai) for the effort you have put in to sort LPs, pack them and ship them along with the other LPs from the sale thread. Thanks both. May your tribe grow:).

Manav has paid for the shipping to Bangalore. I shall work out the shipping per LP and let you all know at the earliest.

Update: All the LPs meant for members in Chennai and Bangalore have reached me in Bangalore today.

There are LPs (and EPs) for Srinisundar, Capt.Rajesh, Madbullram and myself in the box. Will sort them and figure out a way to ship them to you guys in Chennai.

Hi Santhol,

I'm planning (not confirmed though) to drive down to Bangalore sometime soon. I can pick up the Chennai consignment if it materialises.

Rgds

Rajesh

Hi capt,

If you happen to touch Bangalooru, I have to to receive some speakers from Mr.Santhol2.

Pl let me know your program.

N.Murali

Last edited:
Hi Santhol,

I'm planning (not confirmed though) to drive down to Bangalore sometime soon. I can pick up the Chennai consignment if it materialises.

Rgds

Rajesh

Sounds good captain. Let me know your plan, we'll plan something this time around. I could not meet you last time you were here. FYI, I will be on a holiday between 25th to 29th. If you are travelling around this time, we can always work out something.

Hi capt,

If you happen to touch Bangalooru, I have to to receive some speakers from Mr.Santhol2.

Pl let me know your program.

N.Murali
Great idea Murali.

Captain, just in case you are wondering about the size of speakers...the speakers I would like to send to Murali are car speakers, should not take up too much space.

Hi all!
Santhol2 recieved the LP's in good condition!

Capt: I forgot to add the Nazia LP, PM me your address and that will be sent to you shortly. Apart from the list you mentioned, i added another Lp from my own collection as well. Hope you like it. Keeping it a surprise for now!

Madbullram: There really wasn;t anythingleft for you except for the EP's. So, I added a Huey Lewis LP from my own collection! Its in great condition and not that easy to find. I hope you like it!

anm: will be in delhi again in the first week of Jan. Will carry your stuff for you. Will co-ordinate with you!

kunal2leftears, collected his stuff personally! It was great meeting you buddy!

sumeet bagade: your stuff is with me. Call me and collect!

Sachu: would you collect your stuff?

Srinisunder: you stuff was sent to santhol2 as well!

Rajiv and others: all the stuff you guys wanted from tek has been sent to santhol2! cheers!

Keep spinnin! and share the love!

Thanks Malvai I was late due to travel so have to accept my luck :):):) Really appreciate your gesture, I can always bug Capt, Murali and others to share :)

Thank you very much Manav I'll sure PM my address. I'm about to get a TT as a gift.:licklips:

@Santhosh, sure buddy. Would love to meet up you guys this time around. Hopeful that the trip materialises.

@Ram, sure buddy. Joys of sharing.

Thank you very much Manav I'll sure PM my address. I'm about to get a TT as a gift.:licklips:
Heard all about it this morning. It will reach me today so you can pick up this as well on your trip to Bangalore. Until then I will have two Dual TTs with me;). BTW, your number is not reachable..where art thou?

should i say i missed out on these or is there still a chance to get hold of some of the LPs.
it would be highly appreciated for a new collector like me and i shall equate each LP received with a good amount to be used for some good cause
awaiting reply

@denzong,

the first batch of LPs are now disbursed (AFAIK) and I have not had time to look for the rest. you could contact Malvai.. it's possible that he would lend you some of the LPs that's he's kept back from this collection. but that would entirely at his discretion

@Malvai, i seem to have lost your number. could you pm it to me or call me regarding some non audio related stuff.

cheers

kapvin

@denzong,
i am back in mumbai on the 16th and should be there till the 24th. so pm me your number and we can co-ordinate.

@anm, i never heard back from you, and as already mentioned, I have segregated all the titles you mentioned. so when i come back to delhi, i could carry them for you.
lemme know.

Please do! Sorry abt communication bit.

@denzong,
i am back in mumbai on the 16th and should be there till the 24th. so pm me your number and we can co-ordinate.

@anm, i never heard back from you, and as already mentioned, I have segregated all the titles you mentioned. so when i come back to delhi, i could carry them for you.
lemme know.

hello all,
I will go to India from January 15. Please inform me if you know vinyl records.
i can buy a lot.
I am interested in Indian classical and movie O.S.T..
best regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back