Interest check- Motorized screen- 120"

srinisundar

I do have a spare 120" Motorized -Matt white Screen- Brand- ( 3T vector-Hongkong) Sister concern of Snowwhite. Packed / Unopened:licklips:

If anybody interested kindly let me know.. Can have a demo of my equivalent 110" and can deceide.

Still more interested can open and have demo of same with my setup.

Regards

dont have much idea on motorised screens

-- how do we connect the screen ? is it wired to the PJ so it gets powered when the PJ is on
---or is it directly connected
--remote?

-- how do we connect the screen ? is it wired to the PJ so it gets powered when the PJ is on
--remote?

Yes Subhash, if you want total automation, you need to connect the motorised screen to the 12V trigger in your projector. Alternatively, you can just use the remote.

--remote?

Hi,

We can fix the motorized screen as we do the normal screen, but we need make provision for the power supply to the motor unit.

The one Srini sir has comes with a separate adaptor/power supply which can be operated from a small box-type attached to the screen as well as a remote. I guess it does not have any option to connect it with the PJ's trigger power supply.

Cheers!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back