Introduction - Mab1957- Matt

Mab1957

I am new to India on a two year assignment from USA in Hyderabad. I own U.S. spec (120v) video and computer equipment with me. HiFiVision forums are a resource I'll use to searching out UPS, stepdown transformer equpment and configuration. I will also be augmenting both my TV and gaming PC with audio equipment so will use the forums for suggestions.

Nice to meet you all!

Matt

Welcome Matt. Lots of members in Hyderabad and hopefully you can get the right localized inputs .

IMHO Stepdown Transformers might be the best bet for you , since I am not sure if UPS's can be configured for a 120V output. Having a specific Step-down Xformer for each equipment might be a flexible way to go.

Since typically computers and even many TVs are dual voltage across 120-240 do check that once.

I am new to India on a two year assignment from USA in Hyderabad. I own U.S. spec (120v) video and computer equipment with me. HiFiVision forums are a resource I'll use to searching out UPS, stepdown transformer equpment and configuration. I will also be augmenting both my TV and gaming PC with audio equipment so will use the forums for suggestions.

Nice to meet you all!

Matt
Matt, welcome to the forum.

Maxine brand from Shah Electronics is an old trusted name when it comes to step down transformers. I’ve owned and used one in the past. They are based in Chennai, but provide excellent purchasing support over the phone.

Nice to meet you all!

Matt

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Looking forward to engaging with you in the near future.

Best Wishes

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back