Introduction myself

Akaudiotech

Hello everyone,

I've joined this group and I would like to introduce myself. I'm an avid audio enthusiast and techie from Tamil Nadu, India. I'm focusing to restoration vintage audio stuff especially cassette deck.

I thank to administrators and moderators for allowing me in this esteemed group. Hope your kind support and suggestions.

AK audio tech.

Hello everyone,

I've joined this group and I would like to introduce myself. I'm an avid audio enthusiast and techie from Tamil Nadu, India. I'm focusing to restoration vintage audio stuff especially cassette deck.

I thank to administrators and moderators for allowing me in this esteemed group. Hope your kind support and suggestions.

AK audio tech.
Hi,
Welcome to Hfv!

Hello everyone,

AK audio tech.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Hello everyone,

AK audio tech.
Welcome to the forum friend.

Hello everyone,

AK audio tech.

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back