invitation from THIEL

Dawn Cloyd

Hello all,

I am Dawn Cloyd, Director of International Sales for THIEL Audio. We just hosted two people from our Indian distributor, The Audio People, at our factory in Lexington, KY USA, and they told us about your forum.

With the permission of Mr. Anil (thank you!), I wanted to invite you to a THIEL webinar, which is a live, on-line presentation hosted by myself and my co-worker. We present webinars on different subjects from time to time, but this one will be about the THIEL CS3.7s with lots of information about our design philosophy and audio technology. If you send me your email ([email protected]), I can email you an invitation, or you can just sign up to join by clicking this link https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/677780030

It will take place at 12:00 PM New York time on Tuesday, September 20th, which should be 8:30 PM for some of you. I hope you can join us!

I have never posted to a forum before, so I am sorry I am not posting a better invitation!

Kind regards,
Ms. Dawn Cloyd

Ms Cloyd,

Firstly welcome to the forum. Secondly, I think it is wonderful that brands are now embracing technology and holding webinars. It is a super way of informing clients and potential clients about your products and design philosophy as you will be able to reach out to a much wider audience especially to people who have just heard about a brand and is extremely difficult for them to audition the speakers.
Wish you the very best of luck.....

Techies: I hope you guys can work out a solution where people can simply hear different audio clips of electronics and speakers with some permutations and combinations which can help them get some idea of the tonality of a speaker or amp. I don't know how good an idea it is but it can help people know the tonality of components although how it may sound in their room can not be determined.

A very warm welcome Dawn.
its a good thing that your doing on the web!

being an erstwhile Thiel user, i am quite proud to see you and the brand here!

I believe that the CS3.7 is one of the finest speakers EVER made and is a bargain at the price it sells for!

It's high time the big audio brands started paying more attention to audiophiles in India. I am sure they will find plenty of customers here in the years to come :)

I am looking forward to learning more about THIEL CS3.7's on Tuesday. It is definitely the speaker I would want to upgrade to from my Vienna Acoustics, when I can afford it!

Hello all,

Thank you all for your kind welcome, comments and interest!

While exploring the forum a bit, I found some comments on the passing of Jim Thiel in 2009. Saturday the 17th was the 2nd anniversary of his passing, so we are thinking of him a lot and missing him. On this anniversary, it was gratifying to see comments from your part of the world on our wonderful Jim Thiel. We are working very hard to continue his work, philosophy and values, which I hope you will see if you are able to join us tomorrow or at another time.

I look forward to "meeting" some of you on the webinar tomorrow and hope you will have lots of questions, whether about the CS3.7, THIEL in general, or just audio engineering.

Best Regards,
Dawn

Find THIEL on facebook!

Click here to join our mailing list!

Ms. Dawn Cloyd
Director of International Sales
THIEL Audio
1026 Nandino Blvd.
Lexington, KY 40511
Tele: 1-859-254-9427; ext. 204
fax: 1-859-254-0075
THIEL Audio
[email protected]

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back