Is proaudiohome reliable?

Very reliable. A regular customer. He is pristine note on TE. I trouble him a lot and he still treats me well :p

Have made several purchases from them. Excellent service, and frequent announcement of good deals on TE and FB.

They do seem to have good discount offers. I understand they are authorised dealers for FiiO. Also, I was wondering about the pros and cons of buying Senn headphones here as against a authorised dealer in town. Apart from the price, what I'm really looking for is the genuineness of the products. Any pointers

I have purchased goods like Xonar STX and few other items from them. It was all good, well packaged etc. But, their customer service is rude. They just hang up the phone on you! Another instance, I asked for Gautam, and i was given a lecture that i should show more respect and should have said Gautamji or Sir. They are rude to their customers however, customer cant even address their boss by first name!
I remember readying similar feedback on their ebay profile as well.

Now, I only buy from them, when there is no other option ... they are like the last option.

Last edited:
I have purchased goods like Xonar STX and few other items from them. It was all good, well packaged etc. But, their customer service is rude. They just hang up the phone on you! Another instance, I asked for Gautam, and i was given a lecture that i should show more respect and should have said Gautamji or Sir. They are rude to their customers however, customer cant even address their boss by first name!
I remember readying similar feedback on their ebay profile as well.

Now, I only buy from them, when there is no other option ... they are like the last option.

Thanks for the warning. That's no way to treat a customer however great their boss might be. Will remember to stay away from these morons.

Well, I have bought just one item from them which was last year and I needed help from customer service. I found them to be pretty polite and reasonable the few times I spoke with them

Bought a pair of Swan speakers from them last week. No issues. I had to also call them to clarify on the packaging and they were courteous...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back