Is the voltage supplied by AVR sufficient to drive a sub ?

I am not able to get much output from my new mission ms450 sub. Are there any settings to improve this?
If SW is brand new,then it will need some time to open up.Just run test tone and see if you can get enough sound. Adjust SW level accordingly. Run some Rock music .Turning on extra Bass feature also will help along with LFE with mains setting.

You must have used duracell batteries in the remote. I have lost quite a few remotes to duracell batteries. Just few weeks back I have brand new duracel batteries leaking inside the yet to be opened sealed package. The label says the batteries will last till 2030 if not used.
Is this an inherent Duracell issue? All my spare Duracells are leaking. Any other brands you recommend?

Is this an inherent Duracell issue? All my spare Duracells are leaking. Any other brands you recommend?
Stay away from Duracell. I have brand new batteries leaking inside unopened package. Over the years I have quite a few remotes because of duracell. For lot of time I thought it was because the batteries were exhausted and I had left them inside the remote for too long.

Use energizer or amazon batteries.

Pick up a Logitech harmony remote. One remote for multiple devices. It's really wonderful.

MaSh

Even with IR blaster featured mobile phone,one can turn it to AVR remote. Recently FM converted a phone to NAD remote :).

Hey guys, got replacement remote from Amazon. It's not same model. But it does the job. Can you please advise on the settings. I m kind of noob here. Do u suggest hiring a technician fr calibration?

Back