Is there any Blue Ray movies with Dts-ES, Dolby Digital Ex soundtrack?

dibunoel

Is there any Blue Ray movies with Dts-ES, Dolby Digital Ex (6.1 or 7.1)soundtrack?

Blue ray movies with 7.1 Dts-hd master audio only outputs 5.1 dts through my non HD AV receiver

Y ?

Is there any Blue Ray movies with Dts-ES, Dolby Digital Ex (6.1 or 7.1)soundtrack?

I have few internet downloads...Some of the movies that are in 6.1 are Bugs life, Titanic & few other movies... There are some indian movies in 6.1 soundtrack too..

BTW DTS has two formats in 6.1. Martix & discrete... DTS ES 6.1 discrete is true 6.1.. While DTS ES 6.1 matrix & Dolby digital EX are not true 6.1...

Blue ray movies with 7.1 Dts-hd master audio only outputs 5.1 dts through my non HD AV receiver

Y ?
A non-HD receiver will not not have HDMI input. The connection will be via optical or coaxial. The optical or coaxial is not capable of HD sound and sound is downmixed to 5.1 channel. That is the reason why you are getting 5.1 sound in your receiver.

But 5.1 sound is still good enough. If you want HD sound, you will have to change the AVR and invest in an HD AVR.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back