Ishqiya - Music

raj

After seeing some previews on TV, I bought the CD today. Vishal Bharadwaj has done a wonderful job once again. There are only four songs in the CD ( with a couple of remixes thrown in). The three solo songs are superb, with the tinge of north indian folk songs - which Bharadwaj has done in other movies. The recording quality is quite good. I recommend this CD, it is better than Khaminey. I am hoping the carnatic music CD;s would be recorded at the quality of this CD. But I think I have to wait for a long time.

After seeing some previews on TV, I bought the CD today. Vishal Bharadwaj has done a wonderful job once again. There are only four songs in the CD ( with a couple of remixes thrown in). The three solo songs are superb, with the tinge of north indian folk songs - which Bharadwaj has done in other movies. The recording quality is quite good. I recommend this CD, it is better than Khaminey. I am hoping the carnatic music CD;s would be recorded at the quality of this CD. But I think I have to wait for a long time.

Thanks sir!will check out the album! Enjoyed Kaminey! Hope this willl be even better!

Dil to Bacchha hai Ji is a fresh composition.

But the couple of Ibn-E-Batuta remixes seemed like bits of stuff done specifically for night club music. And yes, occasionally, I enjoy a dose of such numbers as well :).

Dil to Bacchha hai Ji is a fresh composition.

But the couple of Ibn-E-Batuta remixes seemed like bits of stuff done specifically for night club music. And yes, occasionally, I enjoy a dose of such numbers as well :).

Or maybe just to increase the number of tracks on the CD so people feel its worth buying :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back