Issue in Picture quallity after software upgrade on PS3 slim.

abhigite

Hi all .... I have a new issue with my ps3 slim ...
I opted for the software upgrade through the PSN ,.. and after successfully upgrading the same i feel the visuals have gone a bit darker ... on my sony bravia W series 40" TV. earlier i thought may be its only the game .. i was playing uncharted 2 ... but with MGS4 also it s the same .... anyone who had similar problem ?? or any help.

Hi all .... I have a new issue with my ps3 slim ...
I opted for the software upgrade through the PSN ,.. and after successfully upgrading the same i feel the visuals have gone a bit darker ... on my sony bravia W series 40" TV. earlier i thought may be its only the game .. i was playing uncharted 2 ... but with MGS4 also it s the same .... anyone who had similar problem ?? or any help.

hey bro those twoi games have ingame brightness setting you have to increase their brightness to max and you'll get awesome visuals i have mine projector calibrated properly but some games do need in game brightness adjustment its not related with soft. upgrade make sure you set rgb setting in ps3 to limited not full coz rgb full crush blacks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back