Ivory Edge-Delay in shipment

josejames123

Recently I bought a Denon 1612 from IvoryEdge.com(former HuddleandDeal) but I am yet to receive the package. They shipped the package through TNT couriers on 8th. But when I checked the TNT site , i found that the package was delayed, When I called IvoryEdge, they replied that they need to sent form 16(Damn. Why do they forget these things), This was about a week back, and I am yet to receive the package. I call them up daily and they say it is on the way and it will be delivered. First time I am facing this situation. Horrible, plain horrible service. Just to warn you guys

Well. Happy to say that I finally stepped up to the world of hifi. Got my denon 1612 by around 4 pm in the afternoon. Packing was really poor. When I got it it just had the Denon Company Packaging. But fortunately it came in as one whole piece. Gotta say it is huge and bulky in a goos sorta way. Hooked it up with my TSI400's and my word. Its awesome :)

i bought the same for 27.5K with free shipping to my home last september. The mrp was 29K then. May be prices have gone up.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back