Ivory Edge-Delay in shipment

josejames123

Recently I bought a Denon 1612 from IvoryEdge.com(former HuddleandDeal) but I am yet to receive the package. They shipped the package through TNT couriers on 8th. But when I checked the TNT site , i found that the package was delayed, When I called IvoryEdge, they replied that they need to sent form 16(Damn. Why do they forget these things), This was about a week back, and I am yet to receive the package. I call them up daily and they say it is on the way and it will be delivered. First time I am facing this situation. Horrible, plain horrible service. Just to warn you guys

Well. Happy to say that I finally stepped up to the world of hifi. Got my denon 1612 by around 4 pm in the afternoon. Packing was really poor. When I got it it just had the Denon Company Packaging. But fortunately it came in as one whole piece. Gotta say it is huge and bulky in a goos sorta way. Hooked it up with my TSI400's and my word. Its awesome :)

i bought the same for 27.5K with free shipping to my home last september. The mrp was 29K then. May be prices have gone up.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back