Jai Bhim - Best courtroom drama?

OM_2K19

I am fascinated by the movie 'Few Good Man'; it sets the standard of courtroom drama, and I always wondered when we would make something like that. Well, Jai Bhim - didn't disappoint, a technically well-made movie. A big applaud of the whole team. It's a proud moment for all the movie buffs seeing our movie topping the IMDB list. :)

1636635428999.png

I am fascinated by the movie 'Few Good Man'; it sets the standard of courtroom drama, and I always wondered when we would make something like that. Well, Jai Bhim - didn't disappoint, a technically well-made movie. A big applaud of the whole team. It's a proud moment for all the movie buffs seeing our movie topping the IMDB list. :)

View attachment 64109
I read about it as well, is it in Hindi or some other language?

View attachment 64109
Excellent movie and the fact it was a real life story made it very intense. India is one of the worst when it comes to police abuse. So many innocent people have lost their lives and it is sad that still many are still facing it

Execellently scripted,l, and superb cast and performance. I have already watched twice.

Well made movie. Sensitive yet brutal topic is handled well.
Liked the subtle Dr. Ambedkar reference.

Cheers,
Raghu

Very nice movie indeed. There are some videos on this movie in youtube explaining how every small details are maintained to perfection. Hats off to whole team.

A very good movie indeed. I watched in Kannada and only one gripe I have is that the singers have brutally murdered the language. Everything else deserves kudos. Usually I watch a movie in 4 to 5 episodes. But this one I watched in one go

Though the movie is good it seems lots of controversies arising from that. They have not got the permission from the concerned persons about making a movie about them. Also they manipulated the actual story. Also no money has been given to the victims even though the movie earned more than 100 crores.

Though the movie is good it seems lots of controversies arising from that. They have not got the permission from the concerned persons about making a movie about them. Also they manipulated the actual story. Also no money has been given to the victims even though the movie earned more than 100 crores.
There are so many controversy going on online and offline for the movie. But, I request to restrict ourselves with just movie and not to its controversies..

There are so many controversy going on online and offline for the movie. But, I request to restrict ourselves with just movie and not to its controversies..
No, you are not getting the point. I say the the movie itself a controversy and you can not separate both. Its like saying I like smoking but avoid discussing about controversies arising from smoking. A movie should unite people should bring harmony among the society. I think its exactly doing the opposite.

Also they manipulated the actual story.
It came as a shocker to me after reading the media reports. It looks like they falsely implicated a particular community that had no part in the original incident. Not sure if we can give the team a free pass on this in the name of creative freedom.

Let's take this with a pinch of salt and restrict ourselves to the cinematic aspect of the Movie - just my 2 cents.

that's TN politics ...movies are used to send political messages ...but as a movie it was good , completely engaging and engrossing ....I started watching it late in the night and generally I watch the remaining next day ....but in this case finally slept at 3.30 in the night .

that's TN politics ...movies are used to send political messages ...but as a movie it was good , completely engaging and engrossing ....I started watching it late in the night and generally I watch the remaining next day ....but in this case finally slept at 3.30 in the night .

Not just TN, observe the pattern in Bollywood these days.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back