Jamo 606 or 604

ShivaRaver

Hi,

Pardon my ignorance. I tried to look up some write up on Jamo 606 and 604 but not able to find any recent ones. All dated. And most of the writeups are on Mission speakers.

I am selling off my Tannoy Reveals and the Pulz amp and in lieu planning to get an AVR 1911. Earlier the plan was to get Onkyo 608 but then Denon sounded crispier with the 606 towers.

Can anyone give a review of the 606. I know it's a 3 way speaker and the base unit is quite effective. I auditioned some music on it so I was happy with the output. Will it be good for all purposes like theatre setup and gaming. What would be the surround speakers to company them?

What is the latest price for them in Bangalore? Anybody planning to sell off 606 towers?

Regards to the gurus
Shiva

I am also planning to buy Tower speakers for my denon 1911. Not sure what to buy ..i am so confused. I am looking out Sonodyne & DNM.. my budget is 25k for tower speakers.

^^Wharfedale 9.5 floorstanders are available around 25K and goes well with Denon. Why don't you take an audition?

For Wharfedale, you can go to Vector systems in Brigade road. Paradigm Monitor 7 is also a very good set of speakers and matches well with the Denon. But the price quoted was around 43K. So after around 15% discounts, you will have to add around 10K to your budget.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back