Jamo 606 + sherwood

baburajs

I have booked for Jamo 606 + sherwood 6502 receiver for 55 K. how is the deal. I would have liked to go for a Marantz 3001 but its 10K more. Is it worth it. I will also go for a 200 watts sub woofer later. How will the setup be.

Gurus pleaase help me. I am only looking for a entry level system which will give me decent audio and good movie performance.

Sorry Baburaj for the late reply.

I would agree with UnLeash me. There are better options than Sherwood in the AVRs.

Hi dude

For that 55k you can opt for many other models including Marantz + Mission or Harman kardon with JBL sat / sub , a little more will get you Denon with Polk. If you have purchased sherwood , then dont worry , enjoy the system or else have some more auditions and then decide.

tharun.

I am going with Denon 1507. I am also trying to get Mordaunt short genie, I have a question here. If i get only the satellite and the centre speakers from US, Can I get the Sub Woofer from here. Its is because my friend cannot bring the sub woofer as its heavy and not very portable,

I am going with Denon 1507. I am also trying to get Mordaunt short genie, I have a question here. If i get only the satellite and the centre speakers from US, Can I get the Sub Woofer from here. Its is because my friend cannot bring the sub woofer as its heavy and not very portable,

First check with a retailer here in India, and make sure the model you want is available. Then when your friend is shipping the item from the US, you can purchase the sub here. Just ensure that the retailer would sell the sub separately. Only a retailer will be able to give you a 100% answer.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back