JAMO vs Wharfedale vs Mordunt Short

mungeri

With the Denon PMA 700 AE I have heard JAMO C405 (30.5K) and Wharfedale Daimond 9.6.

Also planning to hear MS Avant 906i series FLS.

Need to decide which one to buy? Also spoke to MA guys, they do not have any showroom / dealers in Delhi.

Any opinions or reviews would be helpful.

Cheers :)

Hi,
May i ask where and for how much u bought the denon amp?
As 4 speakers its very personal. I prefer MA to any of the above for most musical tastes.
Regards

Hi Mungeri,

With the Denon PMA 700 AE I have heard JAMO C405 (30.5K) and Wharfedale Daimond 9.6.

where did u get this from i mean can u point me to the dealer who is selling at this price???? Thanks :)

I would go for MS 906i or 908i

Regards

Vivek

Hi Mungeri,

Iam based out of Delhi too and ordered my MA BR5s from Audio People in Chennai. Let me know if you need details.

Apart from the MA BR5 - I fell in love with the soundstaging and rhythm of the Wharfies 9.6s. They are truly stunning! Havent heard MS 906 so cant comment.

I have not heard WRFD 9.6 altough 9.5 was pretty good.

What did u pay for BR5's??

Cheers
Mungs:)

Hi WHRFDL 9.5s are super too and good enough for a 15X15 sq ft room size and may be more.... I ordered the BR5 for about 30K last Oct inclusing delivery. At that time they were really "hot" with What Hi-Fi reviews and all.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back