Jerry the merry

If I had a Jerry running about the place I'd get Mr. Tom. better than any trap imo
View attachment 45194

Hmm I doubt those killer looks will work as jerry wins from tom most time. What say if we brought mr spike also together.

Quiz-tom-jerry-richtig-03-1035-10110.png

You're mistaken. A friend had a Tom brought to Mumbai all the way from the Netherlands. He was very adept at chasing and killing rats.

omg an import just to hunt. He should have hired me.

That's what westerners say to get projects in India.

:)

Please come back with desi cat only :D:D:D
Fyi here is a desi Tom with excellent killer instincts getting a head massage lol.

@mpw here is a bonus video for you. Mr killer Tom cat happens to be an audiophile too enjoying classical music :p

The trigger was very light actually, i am amazed how how lightly jerry taps the bait and knows if he pushes hard enough it will trip, i have captured dozens of jerrys in this very trap but this one turned too clever to be fooled.
Bhai you are feeding him almonds and so he got clever.

wait...I got it...

While Mr. Jerry was happily nibbling away brain healthy almonds. You mimicked in our PMs voice. "Ghar se bahar nahi nikalana hai" . . . Petrified . . . lighteningly fast Mr. Jerry locked himself in.

Bhai you are feeding him almonds and so he got clever.

wait...I got it...

While Mr. Jerry was happily nibbling away brain healthy almonds. You mimicked in our PMs voice. "Ghar se bahar nahi nikalana hai" . . . Petrified . . . lighteningly fast Mr. Jerry locked himself in.

All rodents love nuts actually, peanuts walnuts almonds are their favorite but yes i feel guilty when i see that almond.
It was definitely Modi's time but that time he had not yet ordered the famous demonitization, so all humans and animals were unaware.

Fellow audiophiles come on, just think that Mr jerry was near the audio system :oops: (now audiophile nerves should get triggered) you guys fight an invisible entity (sound) day in and day out, this is a visible enemy, come on it should not be that difficult to guess.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back