Jerry the merry

I tied a string to the almond and the other end of the string to the trigger, then quietly left the almond on the ground. Jerry came and said voila today i have hit a jackpot, away he ran with all of the almond in his mouth. The trigger was triggered and i was happy in the morning.

I tied a string to the almond and the other end of the string to the trigger, then quietly left the almond on the ground. Jerry came and said voila today i have hit a jackpot, away he ran with all of the almond in his mouth. The trigger was triggered and i was happy in the morning.
:)

Last year, after a lot of experimenting with different bait, my neighbour concluded that the best bait was a small piece of stale chapati. It gets slightly stiff and is a little smelly to entice them. He lent me his trap with advice about the bait and it worked like a charm once when I had a mouse in my home. Try it!

And, you're welcome! :p

Any concluding video ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides western cats aren't good at catching smart Desi mice ... :)

Get a Desi cat please ;)
I have cat and a dog. Both are of the local variety as I do not have the resources , time and the expertise for the upkeep of pedigreed animals. The cat is quite inscrutable and I fully vouch for these two quotes. The provenance of the first one is unknown while the latter is attributed to the late Christopher Hitchens.
1. You own a dog, usually with the cat it is the other way around.
2. “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of catsare compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”

I have cat and a dog. Both are of the local variety as I do not have the resources , time and the expertise for the upkeep of pedigreed animals. The cat is quite inscrutable and I fully vouch for these two quotes. The provenance of the first one is unknown while the latter is attributed to the late Christopher Hitchens.
1. You own a dog, usually with the cat it is the other way around.
2. “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of catsare compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”

“Dogs look up to humans. Cats look down at humans. Pigs relate to humans as equals”. Remember something to this effect some time back.

“Dogs look up to humans. Cats look down at humans. Pigs relate to humans as equals”. Remember something to this effect some time back.
And I remember the line from Pulp Fiction

“Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good”

oh I love the internet. Here it is.

Just found out that the cute dutch tom who was brought to Mumbai a few years ago and relocated with his owners to Bengaluru passed away a few days ago after 17 years on this earth! RIP little angel.
IMG-20200511-WA0004.jpg

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back