Joke by Flipkart..Approved-Cancelled-Approved- Now lost the order details

gauraviift

This is the most shocking experience of online experience encountered by me.
Imagine you are told - Order is confirmed and then told order is cancelled and then again told order in in progress and finally an appology we cannot trace and order.

All this was done as price of TV was increased by Rs 1000 next day. Shame and disgrace@Flipkart

Here is the Sequence:

Day 1 - Order placed and confirmed on Flipkart

Day 1 - Flipkart confirms order was placed. EMail screen shot attached

Day 2 - Flipkarts rejects a 'Cash on Delivery" order stating that they did not receive the payment (Joke 1)

Day 3- They send an email saying sorry order was confirmed and will be delivered.

Day 3- They send an email stating order cannot be tracked - Joke number 2

Jesus!! I have had ordered multiple products from Amazon, Ebay, Letsbuy.com, Flipkart as well in the past.

This is Shocking!!!

Reason of all this mess : Because once I placed the order in next one day prices were jacked by 1000.

What a SHAME...ALL this for Rs 1000.

RECENT UPDATE on 10/10 - FLIPKART ASKED ME TO SEND A SCREEN SHOT that it was a COD. SHAME on them for doubting customer.

I ended up sending email which confirmed the order and also suggested that CASH TO BE PAID ON delivery. See screen shot below..

What a Shame...No Ethics@Flipkart...

IMAGES of emails & confirmed order are at :

Let the Heart Speak!!!!!: Cash on delivery order cancelled due to Non receipt of Payment from Bank - Can only happen on FLIPKART.,,All for Rs 1000

You should publicize this matter further so that such unethical practices by online retailers are put to stop.

In another post started by you a few hours back, you were praising online retailers and asking us to take a "pledge" to buy only from online stores like flipkart.

After the Flipkart sale, every electronic gaint is after them. LG stating we will not honor warranty and even called them unathorised channel.

Fact is if there were unauthorised channel, why as VP sales he approved bulk sale to Flipkart?

Also note, flipkart did not follow any predatory pricing as they are still a minority player. Flipkart and other big retailers buy in bulk quantity and thus often get say 10 TV free with every lot of 100 sets.

They are passing on that benefit.

Did we all not buy Panasonic V series a year from launch well below the recommended price??

Another interesting fact is that why not make similar noise in US where black friday sales are a big hit and people buy almost for complete year during that phase. That too at well below the usua; retail price.

I wil for snow on buy from ONLINE STORE with better benefits like return policy and COD. What local retailes offers is - Demo Sets + No Return policy and No discounts.

Show your resolve by saying yes to buy from Online Retailers and ensure a slap on the face of these idiotic Electronic majors who does not even know definition of predatory pricing..

You should publicize this matter further so that such unethical practices by online retailers are put to stop.

In another post started by you a few hours back, you were praising online retailers and asking us to take a "pledge" to buy only from online stores like flipkart.

This id is used by 2-3 people at home :)

Nevertheless, this was one of bad experience with Flipkart. It was not about 1000 Rs but the fact of they acting like amateurs. Thus I shared details on my blog. Why take crap when for

Recent Update: They have accepted today to honour the order.

In fact deals were superb and I was late in decinding on TV else would have got a pleasant deal. I ordered multiple cell phones work 60K (all family in one go) , one at 50% off its price at 14K.

Also note that those views in favor of E-commerce site holds true. Why should I give into pathetic brick & mortar stores who give Used sets and charge premiums.

Most of such stores are owned by near relatives of company senior leaders and hence they fealing the pain.

This is not so in US & thus no hue and cry made by them...

I have added all details on my blog...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back