Journey to HT setup

Digistar bro, has your problem solved? AVR shutting down could be due to cables touching the either the body of AVR or cable posts. Have your cables secured properly at the back. what kind of interconnect you have at the back of AVR?

Congrats. First time projecting always a great moment. You may tweak it's projection once you get over the initial excitement ..

JLfdR4N.jpg

LZaVIHq.jpg

3exkzgv.jpg

34t44WL.jpg

rXEdLXf.jpg

Here are some pics
Avtaar is playing on bluray & mughal-e-azam is on DVD..
projection is on wall..I have not yet decided the size of screen..bluray showing 95*53.5 inches projection on present placement.
guys! Movie watching experience both in 2d & 3d is awsome..Watched Everest,jurrasic world,polar express & gravity in 3d..it was awsome experience..
yamaha yht-299 is up to mark that picture..in night also, in low volume its not disturbing neighbours either..
all the money which I have spent is worth spending..one tickmark on one of my item of bucket list..
I have posted pics as they are..Its mess up now..but I will arrange properly & put some carpets on wall & put extra black curtains to control light & will post then with new look..
Thanks a lot aditya bro ,anurag bro & all other friends who helped a lot to make this dream come true..thanks a lot guys
thanks

Cheers ......
Finally ........ it looks awesome :)
on wall itself it looks good bro .... u dont have to get a screen for sometime :D
take time and get a screen later ;)

Cheers,
Aditya

Very nice..I'm too thinking to buy projector for my newly constructing flat...how can I order this I mean where it is feasible Amazon. Com/.de

bluray showing 95*53.5 inches projection on present placement.

Yup thats what it should be. in any dimension of length / Width you should get 1.77. 95/53.5 = 1.77.

I am glad I could help you and very happy to see that you are finally living the dream. :clapping:

:cheers:

Thanks... I had read this...and always tempted to book one projector... But my flat will be delivered to me in November....
Mean while I am enquiring my friends who are in Germany to buy there and bring to me...

Hi Everyone
Have been busy..couldnt come on forum..
I have a query now..I have Optoma projector & Ymahaha yht-299..I have philips bluray player , so right now i am watching movies through Bluray..
I have a collection of films on my laptop which I want to watch..How to do that?
Yamaha guys told that I cannot attach laptop to My yamaha..please suggest how to atch laptop movies on my big screen?
thanks

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back