Just another guy looking for advice

Eddy

Hi Team,

Stumbled on this forum while researching for some good home theater system to pair up with my 32" LG LCD (full HD). But this thread is not for queries so will use the opportunity to say hello to the community and hope to gain some valuable advice and then contribute to the forum with my experience of the products I use.

Btw, the name is Aditya and I work for IBM India as a senior consultant in Gurgaon.

Cheers !!!

Welcome Aditya,

This is certainly a great place where the valuable advise flows from experts and beginners alike.

It certainly helped me a lot choose my first HT setup.

Danccc

Thanks Rajiv and Dancc.

Is there a thread where I can get some info about basics of an HT system ? Something that describes the components of a good HT system, types of HT systems etc ?

Thanks Rajiv and Dancc.

Is there a thread where I can get some info about basics of an HT system ? Something that describes the components of a good HT system, types of HT systems etc ?

Just use the search function or other linked threads if you are looking to increase your knowledge base (that's what I did). Apart from that if you are looking for anything specific then Google Maharaj is the way to go. Check out other sites like Home cinema reviews, hi-fi reviews and TV reviews - from the experts at whathifi.com and Recommended Systems — Reviews and News from Audioholics but forums are the best in my view since the content/queries/advice is from users like us.

Hello Aditya ... Welcome to the hifivision club ... Have a great time sharing your knowledge, ideas & expereince in A/V field.

Cheers,
Ramesh

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back