Just another setup(OptomaHD20, Dali Concept6, RXV571) from just another guy...

How much did it cost you overall for this setup.I am speaking to the same guy harish for the same set up.Did he recommend the carpentar & the interior guy?

I bought 5.1 speakers(in signature) + screen + cables from them for around 100k. Carpenter/Interior guy were mine. I took my carpenter to their showroom to copy the design of their HT rack.

Congratulations on your HT setup, and also I would like to give my advice as myself a Contractor, have experience in Dubbing studios and HT setups, the main parameter in every setup, the AV gadgets are placed in front, this escalates cost of projection cabling, instead this Equipments should always be placed on side walls in seating area near by projector, with proper cooling and access for cleaning. Also the floor standing speakers and subwoofer should be installed on sand filled wooden boxes, by doing this speakers or carpet below speakers will not move due to vibrations.

I Love Tapatalk on my IPhone

Yes, placing them on sides will help reduce cable charge if space is not a constraint. I have not tried on sand/box thing, but may be I will give it a try. Do you know the dimension of the box, if its enough to cover the base of speakers or should be wider?

Yes, placing them on sides will help reduce cable charge if space is not a constraint. I have not tried on sand/box thing, but may be I will give it a try. Do you know the dimension of the box, if its enough to cover the base of speakers or should be wider?

Normally it's enough to cover the base dimensions, minimum height 12 inches.

I Love Tapatalk on my IPhone

Congratulations on your HT setup,
It looks very neat and tidy HT setup, all the best for your Home entertainment.

Murali...

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back