Just Bought Mitsubishi HC4000 :-)

kittu8_in2002

Hello friends I am excited , Just bought HC 4000 at a great price. Any 1 using a HC4000. Hows the performance!

Few of my friends are too interested , they will be coming tomorrow to my home.:yahoo: feels good to gave them a demo. Please share your views.

Congrats for your choice on PJ. Mitsubushi is an sturdy and very nice projector. I do own Mits 4900 and purchased in Year 2007 and still working very nicely without any trouble.

Regards

Hello friends I am excited , Just bought HC 4000 at a great price. Any 1 using a HC4000. Hows the performance!

Few of my friends are too interested , they will be coming tomorrow to my home.:yahoo: feels good to gave them a demo. Please share your views.

Good choice man... It has been rated the best under $2k projector by most review websites... Pls do post photos of it in action... Also Could you pls tell us how much you got ir for & from where :)...

I got it for 92k delivery was taken care by the shopkeeper. Got it delivered on my doorsteps, Its from a authorized dealer named Theatre Magix in Ranchi, I got the number from a friend, who is from Ranchi. He said they keep coming up with nice offers.:clapping: right now watching hangover movie. friends give me some time I will surely post pix. :cool:

I got it for 92k delivery was taken care by the shopkeeper. Got it delivered on my doorsteps, Its from a authorized dealer named Theatre Magix in Ranchi, I got the number from a friend, who is from Ranchi. He said they keep coming up with nice offers.:clapping: right now watching hangover movie. friends give me some time I will surely post pix. :cool:

Hmm I have been thinking of making a pricelist on this forum for projectors for sometime now... For 96k you could have gotten a Epson TW6000(3010) 3d projector delivered to ur doorstep with bill & warranty... Also most dealers I talked to gave a price of 82-85k without negotiation for HC4000 with bill & warranty in Mumbai... I am sincerely not trying to discourage you or anything just feel we should have a price thread for projectors so ppl can chk prices before buying... The good news is you have made a wise choice by getting the best projector in terms of PQ so enjoy :D... Anyway congrats on you purchase...

PS here is a link to the post I made regarding the prices of projectors I gathered during my own search of a projector
http://www.hifivision.com/home-thea...3010-3d-projector-group-buy-2.html#post338820

Last edited:
Even I have received the bill and warranty, the dealer said even he was selling it for 86k pre 2012, its because of dollar fluctuation that the prices were increased. plus he said that due to minor differences in sales tax in different states, prices may warry a bit. Also I mentioned they come up with good offers ( thats what my friend told me ), If anyone wants the number tell me.
I was wake the whole night watching movies back to back and was watching cricket between India and Aus... gotta sleep now:licklips:,

Sorry guys for being inactive just returned from hospital.... had caught viral fever, feeling better now..will post the pix soon !:)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back