Klipsch center channel RC-52 - Matching speakers

humveeguy

Hi all,

I got a deal for Klipsch Center channel Reference series RC-52 and purchased it . The looks are absolutely terrific aluminium and titanium material. . Now the issue Im facing is,

1. Will it be good for hearing indian music material ?
2. Can I pair with my current floor standers : Wharfdale diamond series
3. Not sure about Klipsch prices in bangalore/chennai for the reference series. Hence trying to use existing gear thnking it will pair up...

Please help. If the speaker doesnt match , I have to sell it away :sad:.

hg

Hi all,

I got a deal for Klipsch Center channel Reference series RC-52 and purchased it . The looks are absolutely terrific aluminium and titanium material. . Now the issue Im facing is,

1. Will it be good for hearing indian music material ?
3. Not sure about Klipsch prices in bangalore/chennai for the reference series. Hence trying to use existing gear thnking it will pair up...

Please help. If the speaker doesnt match , I have to sell it away :sad:.

hg

1. For music, center channel is not used unless & until you have 5.1 music material (or) if you use Pro logic / Neo 6 surround modes..
2. Yes. you can pair it your existing FS..
3. I think your speakers being reference series from Klipsch, should shadow diamond series speakers. Never mind, try calibrating and watching a movie and decide..

I heard Klipsch in a full Klipsh HT setup and it was very bright sounding. Wharfedale diamond being more warm sounding there could be tonal mismatches. Actually they are quite different sounding speakers.
So the center channel may dominate the warmer fronts.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back