KLIPSCH F2 Speakers Review

the problem with the palladium 39 is ---love at first sight !!:)
Spoke to Subhash just now. He has been smitten by the Palladiums. I checked if he would accompany me again. He said he wouldn't:p. If he did listened to it oncemore, the urge to upgrade would get the better of him and he might not be able to listen to his speakers anymore:D.

great to see love for klipsch. Earlier, people here used to reject any speaker that carried that name. I auditioned these speakers 2 years back and found them quite good. And very high sensitivity means you can use tube amps as well to power them.

@anm

Might goto the showroom this weekend if possible will check out the RB BS and let you know the details. I hope they are open on sundays need to call them and fix an appoinment.

Wud want to check out the Palladiums as well gone through enough heartbreaks listening to speakers I cannot buy so I guess I can take one more :D

great to see love for klipsch. Earlier, people here used to reject any speaker that carried that name. I auditioned these speakers 2 years back and found them quite good. And very high sensitivity means you can use tube amps as well to power them.
Ananth, I am a Klipsch fan too, especially with the way their horn tweeters can sound. As mentioned earlier on this thread, I last listened to them some seven years ago but can still remember the nice highs I heard on that Klipsch SF1. Looking forward to hearing them again.

hey guys, do you see rb 83 (largish bookshelves) there? Please audition and share price and performance.
Will check them out for you mate.

Wud want to check out the Palladiums as well gone through enough heartbreaks listening to speakers I cannot buy so I guess I can take one more :D
Me too. I too won't be tempted ....not at 19 lakhs:).

Spoke to Subhash just now. He has been smitten by the Palladiums. I checked if he would accompany me again. He said he wouldn't:p. If he did listened to it oncemore, the urge to upgrade would get the better of him and he might not be able to listen to his speakers anymore:D.

santosh do listen to them and keep the audition short , but stay warned that the sound of the palladium will last for a long time :) and like it did to me it will start troubling you , will for sure not join in for the palladium, dont even bother to ask the pricing of the palladium 39 that will cause your heart to bleed ,ache and break :sad: thats the casualities of love at first sight!!

Last edited:
Klipsch - Lavelle Road phone number - 080 32487422 ... Contact person Rahul...

Price of Synergy F2 series - 41000

Price of HD-T 500 5.1 speaker with sub - 44000

Open on weekends too 11.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.

:cool:

Klipsch - Lavelle Road phone number - 080 32487422 ... Contact person Rahul...

Price of Synergy F2 series - 41000

Price of HD-T 500 5.1 speaker with sub - 44000

Open on weekends too 11.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.

:cool:

Yup, recd quote of 41.5k for F2's in mumbai.....
If only Mr.Adhiraj could enlighten us from where he got his wonderfully cheaper quotes:rolleyes:, we would be ready for the purchase ;)

Last edited:
Yup, recd quote of 41.5k for F2's in mumbai.....
If only Mr.Adhiraj could enlighten us from where he got his wonderfully cheaper quotes:rolleyes:, we would be ready for the purchase ;)

you are not serious!!! are you ? :lol:

Kittu,
If i am getting them Klipsch Speakers at the price Mr.Adhiraj has quoted, I AM READY!!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back