Klipsch Reference Premiere Series Speakers

elangoas

Recently acquired RP series speaker

Some pics of RP 160 M Bookshelf..

f7ef40240fdba3cb5823c8f8c8860b59.jpg

de2d414d0f3b5e7021f7f30cecc87a9e.jpg

c492687b1c2d752c9b9b6cc1ee62e612.jpg

Some pics of RP440c center channel speaker..

fcd8758f0483d302730a6b16fbe9c9c1.jpg

c0811eccc81987d2d241e05604b88603.jpg

a4a67715cf60698c866791f36ab41cf4.jpg

f8538ddb7813c8493da57ddeb9f727d3.jpg

Looking to get surrounds...

A Klipsch-horn was the first Hifi speaker I heard and my first Hifi Speaker was a Klipsch RF-3..one of the most exciting speakers i heard. Enjoy it...

great center speaker. i guess your friend picked up for you from US. didn't they ask for duty or was it under permissible levels?

Great buy elangoas.
Please post your impressions after initial break-in.

Thanks..Sure.. Will share in sometime..

great center speaker. i guess your friend picked up for you from US. didn't they ask for duty or was it under permissible levels?

Thanks.. Sure.. Bookshelf was from US, Center was from Netherlands..

Nope.. My friend who got the center, didn't carry any electronics with him, so naturally the customs officer can overlook him.. Actually duty is not required, since the center channel cost only 24K INR..

Try to add the same speakers as surrounds, E. It would match and sound great. Timbre matching! And 5 channel stereo would be a killer!!!

Last edited:
Try to add the same speakers as surrounds, E. It would match and sound great. Timbre matching! And 5 channel stereo would be a killer!!!

Yes.. Sure.. That was the idea.. Having experienced Satellite / BS as surrounds and Dipoles, i like the idea of speaker angled to the listener.

The Klipsch RP 140SA

RP-140SA-Up.jpg

It is actually an Atmos Add on Speaker, but can also be wall mounted as regular surrounds..

Appreciate inputs on surrounds angled towards to the listener...

Thank for sharing.
How much did the bookshelf speakers costed in USA and was there any customs charged while carrying them to India?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thank for sharing.
How much did the bookshelf speakers costed in USA and was there any customs charged while carrying them to India?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Bookshelf cost US$ 400 (27K INR) on amazon.com.. My friend was returning to India after a year's time.. So he had a limit to carry goods more than 75K per customs... If it is checked in as part of check in baggage, you will always skip the customs until & unless customs stop you for an enquiry..

The Center cost 389 Euro (29K INR) in Netherlands.. Since my friend was on a tourist VISA, has claimed a refund of 67 Euro (Wasn't aware of this).. So effectively 24K INR..Lucky to save an other 5K..:)

That's a monstrous Center Channel, I love the Sound Signature of Klipsch. The BS & surrounds look amazing too. Congratulations on your purchase, please update us with a review. Happy Listening.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's a monstrous Center Channel, I love the Sound Signature of Klipsch. The BS & surrounds look amazing too. Congratulations on your purchase, please update us with a review. Happy Listening.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks.. Am yet to get the surrounds.. But like them since they are angled towards listener..That will be my next target..

Sure.. Will share my experience..

The Klipsch are one hell of speakers. Great dynamic range from very little power. Fantastic bass too. Have fun.

Congrats elangos ,What will the price of Klipsch RP 140SA ? any idea

Thanks Rajith..

Prices around the world..India should be atleast 55K INR, in US $366 on amazon (24K INR), in UK 399 Pounds on amaon.co.uk (34K INR), in Europe 399 Euro on amazon.de (30K INR)

Back