Lag in output from subwoofer

k_vijay12

Hi folks,
I finally opened my Mission MS 450 sub after 2 months of purchase and connected with Yamaha RV 471 AVR. The bass feels a bit delayed. Are there any settings i m missing ?

Hi folks,
I finally opened my Mission MS 450 sub after 2 months of purchase and connected with Yamaha RV 471 AVR. The bass feels a bit delayed. Are there any settings i m missing ?
Ideal placement of the sub, would suggest the crawl technique, then proper gain and phase settings. Play around with positioning and gain settings, you'll eventually find the sweet spot. it takes time, at the end the results will be awesome.

Hi folks,
If your receiver has room correction software, run it and check.

Have you set the physical distances for your mains and sub in the Yamaha? If so, increase the subwoofer distance setting, a foot at a time, and listen for changes. Stop at the point where you're happiest with what you're hearing.
Sub cable is 15ft... Sub Distance is about 3-4 ft from avr. Does the cable length matter?

Sub cable is 15ft... Sub Distance is about 3-4 ft from avr. Does the cable length matter?
Devil's 😈 in the details.
Sub wire should be as short as possible.

With my placement I'm using 1 mtr furutech cable also it's expensive.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back