laptop bed table

Hello,
may not be in fully audio section, but I want to make a good laptop table wich can be used on bed and on a sofa as well.
anybody knows a stainless steel fabricator in Bangalore who can take small order also.

something like this

Ultimate multi-functional laptop table by Lapdawg

stainless steel sections are hugely expensive - and that particular laptop table fabricated of stainless steel will cost you upwards of 15,000 INR -

list price is $130 = why not import it? (zero duty probably) - shipping may be $30 - even so cheaper than stainless steel fabrication-

the other option is to get it made with mild steel and powder coat the individual arms

if cheap looks are ok ..i made a table with slotted angles cut at 8 inches and readymade steel ,not stainless steel section available in jardware store.then i covered with wood finished linolium. Very easy to make,finish is bad.

yes, I got one from ebony store couple of years back and it is perfect. It can fold up and slide under the bed. It has great looks too as it is wooden. Too bad it has been taken away by my neice.

why not just get a bed breakfast table. search on google. might suffice.

Get the desi folding table.
Available everywhere at approx Rs.1000

102446foldingtable9thau.jpg

Get the desi folding table.
Available everywhere at approx Rs.1000

102446foldingtable9thau.jpg

this too I have ( my mom bought for me) because of my bulk i found it very uncomfortable .I cannot pass my thick legs under it properly!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I checked biggest wooden one same problem,I sit with typcial indian seating position( legs folded) taht makes it difficult

this too I have ( my mom bought for me) because of my bulk i found it very uncomfortable .I cannot pass my thick legs under it properly!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I checked biggest wooden one same problem,I sit with typcial indian seating position( legs folded) taht makes it difficult

yes this is good finding. I want it to be confortable. should be able to stretch legs in between otherwise will lead to fatigue. And if I order online it will a readymade. A custom made is preferred since size and height requirement differs person to person.

stainless steel sections are hugely expensive - and that particular laptop table fabricated of stainless steel will cost you upwards of 15,000 INR -

list price is $130 = why not import it? (zero duty probably) - shipping may be $30 - even so cheaper than stainless steel fabrication-

the other option is to get it made with mild steel and powder coat the individual arms

If SS is costly, I may go for wooden. I would like it in custom size for me..
Sombody imported one as shown in the link. But its very costly after by the time you get hold of the item.And the measurements are available in their website. I plan to make similar one with the help of a carpenter or metalworker.

Last edited:
a small trick. don't put both your feet inside. Keep one foot out and another one it. You would have quite comfortable feel.

What you want is available in Sapna book store in Indiranagar Bangalore. I think the price was about 1500.

a small trick. don't put both your feet inside. Keep one foot out and another one it. You would have quite comfortable feel.

Is this how you wear your trousers!! :eek: Didn't you ever face problem in office or driving scooter? :D

Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back