Laptop compatible with LM6400

newtechie

Good day Mr WRSherlock!!

Can you suggest a few laptops which are compatible with LM6400? As the TV is wifi ready and does not have an inbuilt wifi, what features should I go in for in a laptop so that I can stream content from one to the other?

Pls. also de-clutter DLNA and WiDi for me in this context. Should the laptop be both DLNA and WiDi certified?

Wud b grt if u suggest specific brands and models.

Thnx!!!

Good day Mr WRSherlock!!

Can you suggest a few laptops which are compatible with LM6400? As the TV is wifi ready and does not have an inbuilt wifi, what features should I go in for in a laptop so that I can stream content from one to the other?

Pls. also de-clutter DLNA and WiDi for me in this context. Should the laptop be both DLNA and WiDi certified?

Thnx!!!

Looks like wrsherlock is on vacation... Not seen sunce may days....

Good day Mr WRSherlock!!

Thnx!!!

Sorry for the late reply! I have been quite busy lately. :)

By "stream", do you mean stream wirelessly? If you wish to stream wireless, you must first purchase the WiFi dongle for the LM6400. After that, almost any laptop with wireless capabilities (and what laptop doesn't these days?) will be able to be set up as a DLNA server in order for you to stream shows to you TV!

DLNA certification mostly applies to products that are NOT computers as any computer with WiFi will support it. WiDi is only available on specific laptops with certain Intel processors.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Mr. Sherlock, can the LG TV (LM6400) be used for great online gaming? Like is it possible to connect a keyboard or a controller with it? What about virus threats while browsing?
Is it compatible with apps in google play?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back