LCD tv/monitor for ps3

vj_box

Hi All
I just picked up a ps3 during my us trip last week and now I badly need a LCD tv or monitor to play with. I thought I could go for a cheap HD monitor for now. Benq, acer work in the range of 12k for 23 inches. I wonder instead I could go for a budget LCD tv which will work better and will do the justice to the ps3. I could do with a 32in one and I don't really want to shell out more than 25 to 30k on this. Can some one suggest me a way forward? And btw iam currently playing god of war 3 on my friends acer full HD monitor which is 23 inches and its pretty good except for the size:(

Congratulations.

If you are thinking about using the PS3 playing games as well as watch movies, then I will recommend a large screen TV. You said you do not wish to spend 25-30K just now. But I will advice a full HD TV no less, still.

If you are short of budget, then you should wait. No point making a small purchase and having the feeling "what if" later.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I would try and go for the full HD LCD. Can you share some latest prices if you are aware of. Thanks again.

Prices do change from time to time. Today I saw some 5-6K off 40" LCD TVs (full HD).

The typical prices for 40-42" LCD full HD TVs range from 60,000 to 80,000. 32" full HD LCDs are around 30~40K.

Hi All
I just picked up a ps3 during my us trip last week and now I badly need a LCD tv or monitor to play with. I thought I could go for a cheap HD monitor for now. Benq, acer work in the range of 12k for 23 inches. I wonder instead I could go for a budget LCD tv which will work better and will do the justice to the ps3. I could do with a 32in one and I don't really want to shell out more than 25 to 30k on this. Can some one suggest me a way forward? And btw iam currently playing god of war 3 on my friends acer full HD monitor which is 23 inches and its pretty good except for the size:(

If gaming is what you truely enjoy, get nothing short of 40" LCD Full HD. if budget is of concerned go for 32" but I say avoide a 23" monitor.......wont do justice for a PS3 as well as gaming. check out the system I do gaming on.....
HERE

Congrats vj_box, Seems like you were out of action for few months - Welcome Back :)

As Sam has pointed look nothing short of 40", Look into the TV Section where number of threads are being discussed upon.

Thanks Sam, teky. Yes I was out of action and was sweriously missing all the audio stuff for quite a while now. Work pressure ,you guys know how it is. My recent US trip rejuvenated me and also drained some money our of my pocket which even left me to think of a cheap monitor to full fill my gaming thirst. You know what I even started playing god of war 3 on my friends 23 " monitor and now stopped playing it. By the way, yesterday I had checked out lg lf 20 32" and the price works out to 31k. Is this a fair price or would you recommend me some thing else. I am sort of forced to take the option of 32 " due to budget constraints. Iam ok going for 42" if it's some what cheap. Any ways let me check out the price thread as you suggested.

Thanks Sam, teky. Yes I was out of action and was sweriously missing all the audio stuff for quite a while now. Work pressure ,you guys know how it is. My recent US trip rejuvenated me and also drained some money our of my pocket which even left me to think of a cheap monitor to full fill my gaming thirst. You know what I even started playing god of war 3 on my friends 23 " monitor and now stopped playing it. By the way, yesterday I had checked out lg lf 20 32" and the price works out to 31k. Is this a fair price or would you recommend me some thing else. I am sort of forced to take the option of 32 " due to budget constraints. Iam ok going for 42" if it's some what cheap. Any ways let me check out the price thread as you suggested.

Go for this one, LG 37LH50 its a 37" LCD and you should get it around 40, I think even less. Cheapest 42" should be atleast 50K.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back